Wednesday R-10 Saratoga

DubyaBDubyaB Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Everybody is waiting for Ramon to get hot . I think Montana Knight #10 will get Ramon a picture in the winners circle for Wednesday night cap. In terms of angles there are several here that catch my eye . The Jockey / Trainer angle is significant , Hushion is deadly 2 off the layoff ,this guy has a win over the track at the distance in 2010. West Point T'Breds loves & needs to win at Saratoga. It is a great marketing tool for them . They generate a number of new clients here during the meet. Nothing does that like a winner or two .The sheet numbers indicate that he is a "player" here and seems to be sitting on a new top.
If the #11Coronation Day gets in, it will be a cold punch exacta for me . Good luck !

Comments

• DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited August 2011
    Sorry about that !
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    Working through the card as just completed the 8th race when I saw your post. What a BRUTAL, BRUTAL ride Ramon gave Mindswept last out. Not only moved prematurely, when all he had to do was let the horses ahead of his do each other in and then just pick up the pieces, but he also managed to find his way to the RIDICULOUSLY DEAD RAIL late and allow the plug Eltish Star to run by late. Now, MIndswept is in sort of tough tomorrow, though I expect him to run at least 2nd; but it's interesting that Curatolo has the mount (last I remember he was still an apprentice; no idea whether he lost his bug or not) and Ramon isn't riding in the race. Wonder if the connections kicked him off.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    Since most of us don't have a secretary or an editor it might be a good idea to EXTEND the ONE MINUTE deadline for editing posts. Come on, let's take it up just a NOTCH.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    DubyaB wrote: »
    Sorry about that !

No problem, corrected.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Nice exacta with your horse hope you had it!
  • DubyaBDubyaB Member
    edited August 2011
    I did ! Hoping for a litlle more value but he settled where I thought he would . Nonetheless it capped off the Pk 4 & a good double score . Thanks for the props .