Del Mar Race 2 Selection

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
NOTE: I have been asked by quite a few people to twitter, so I have decided to setup an account and I will be posting different topics throughout each day. You can follow Kenny@fbwinners I will be posting topics regarding the upcoming football season and the ponies. Please join as there will be some good nuggets posted each day that you won't find anywhere else.

Twitter

kenny@fbwinners

gl, fb

Race 2

#1 - North Fork - w/p - This one was well meant last out and totally missed the break from a wide post and had absolute no chance. Back in today and will win for fun against this bunch.

gl,fb

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    It's all fixed.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Was he declared a non starter? Do you have any post on tweeter?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    I will never bet calif again! asst starter had a hold of him and espinosa jumped off before the start. In NY, this one would have been declared a non-starter, but not in California! I'm bitter, in a big way, don't ask me how big? Left a mark!
    edited August 2011
    I will never bet calif again! asst starter had a hold of him and espinosa jumped off before the start. In NY, this one would have been declared a non-starter, but not in California! I'm bitter, in a big way, don't ask me how big? Left a mark!

WHAT!?! You're not betting the Battle of the Exes?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Well like I said, I'm Bitter! I got to know Shantell about 5 years ago at Saratoga when she was coming in from Canada. She had two winners one day at the Spa and Cordero was all over her. He wanted her book, but she went back to Canada before going steady with Mikey. She had one winner that day when Coa filed an Objection against her that was overruled and I called her out in the paddock and said something like " Hey Georgeous, you're having a very good day" Got a thumbs up and had I been a good looking single guy like Mikey I would have really had her book. Nevertheless, I think Joker Face is tough in the Battle. Oh, BTW, FUCK the Del Mer Stewards!
    edited August 2011
    Well like I said, I'm Bitter! I got to know Shantell about 5 years ago at Saratoga when she was coming in from Canada. She had two winners one day at the Spa and Cordero was all over her. He wanted her book, but she went back to Canada before going steady with Mikey. She had one winner that day when Coa filed an Objection against her that was overruled and I called her out in the paddock and said something like " Hey Georgeous, you're having a very good day" Got a thumbs up and had I been a good looking single guy like Mikey I would have really had her book. Nevertheless, I think Joker Face is tough in the Battle. Oh, BTW, FUCK the Del Mer Stewards![/QUOTE]

It's the same people that F'ed us 4 times @ Hollywood. What's new right?