Thanks Husker

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
runaway winner!
hope you had the Motion/ Johnny V. paid a huge price!

Comments

• husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    One To Keep An 'eye' On...and Just A 2 Yr Old......good To See Teamwork Does Happen.....wheel Barrows Was The Equipment Of Chose Today...
    Keeping It Positive.... And It Gets Catchy....thanks Again Guys..john..fb....i Just Had To Do My Part.....more To Come...horah
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    I almost made the man shit his pants today, I hammered the steam horse (HUSKER) along with a $300.00 straight double with DC's longshot and a nice size WPS also. Well if DC's horse wins I'm looking at about 15k-18ik double. I have been real unlucky on double this year for HUGE PAYOFFS. He sends me a text after the 5th and states my ass is still tight from that run at me. He then states my CR partners want to scale you back on Doubles. I said that is fine you all will be saving me money!!!! But he stated you can still have your WPS wagers as we love piggybacking your plays!!!!!! I can tell you one thing there was some serious money won on Euroears from my group last Sunday and it was all offshore and we almost got $7.00 back on him. There are plenty fourm members here I forward the play over to as part of my email list.

gl, fb

This what I sent to my clients and a few others.

Race 8 – DON’T LEAVE THE WINDOW

#4 – Euroears – W/P – This is one of my Don’t Leave The Window Plays - Baffert has this 7yo about to bust out of his skin. We are going to get a decent price on this one because the other two in this field. Everyone else in this field is running for second. You will witness something special today from this one.