SPA PLAYS Friday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
This will be a duplicate of W2W's picks, as we are on the same page today. Look Out, we're due!

Race 6
#2 PLYMOUTH SQUARE, 8-1, firster for Seth Benzel gets Johnny and could be as good as any of the others. #1 & #3 are top players in this one. 1/2/3 ex bx

Race 7
#7 Street Game, 8-5, is the one to catch, #3 Crimson China, 7/2, is the one who may do the catching, and #6 Big Blue Kitten is the Ramsey/Johnny V. factor. Ex Bx 3/6/7

Race 8
Now or never for NY homie #4 CORONATION DAY, 7/2, and George Weaver thinks now is the day. Tony dutrow may have other ideas with the #1, poe, 3-1, RETIRE TO WHAT, and #2 SYSTEM RESTORE, @ 15-1, offers very good value. Ex Bx 1/2/4

Race 9
No rhyme or reason in this event, going with jockeys, 5/9/11

Late Pick 4

6th---1/2/3

7th---3/6/7

8th---1/4

9th---5/9/11

GOOD LUCK!,

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Thought maybe you'd be mentioning the Weaver firster, but i guess not. I couldn't find anything on her at all.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Not much to report. 2yo out of Hard Spun and a Summer Squall mare been working well, and George thinks it will be a good one in time and going a little further. This short field is murder on getting any prices and I didn't even look very long. Rusty Arnold ships up the Smoke Glacken firster off very good works at Keeneland. The TAP firster has no gate works leading up to debut. If this race were in a big pick6 series I would hit the ALL button.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    I didn't even look at these races. Went with you in the 8th and tossed in Ramon because he beats me every time I don't, and went with you in the last and added the first timer too, I think. Lets do it.

SAR #8 $10 Double 1,4,6,​WT,5,8,9,10 none $ 120.00