Delaware Tuesday--2 yo Race 4

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
MC $15k 2yo 6f

#6 WOODS HOLE, 3/2
TAP debut at Spa showed speed, fade, now drop into $15k clm. Doesn't sound like this youngster will be in TAP barn much longer? A play against if there ever was one!

#5 LIFASI, 6-1
first timer from Chris Grove barn and gets go -to-jock J. D. Acosta. Grove has been working this one hard and says to not read too much into ordinary Bowie track times, as the training track has been deep and slow. Mover up with moisture in the surface. Grove has this one spotted well for first start and the chance of a claim is slim to none. WPS

# 8 DINO'S ROMANCE, 12-1
First time started had Gabe Saez in the saddle for 8-13-11 work over Delaware surface. 35 flat and wanting more! Don't know if this Penn Bred can carry speed for 6 f, but he will be prominent early and could hold on for a share at a big price.

#1 BANDIDOS YANQUIS, 7/2
Has experience, and speed. Could get an easy lead and make it last a long time against these. Might get early pressure from #8, and set things up for # 5 LIFASI.

THE PLAY:

WPS #5
Ex Bx 1---5---8

GOOD LUCK!

Comments

• Max BMax B Member
    edited August 2011
    John, I was on the 5 also but didn't see your post until just now. I live very close to Charles Town and I'm familiar with jd and the jd-grove connection and interesting to see jd in Delaware with the 1 race. I would say Jd is considered neck and neck with travis dunkelberger as far as best jock at Ctown, however dunk seems to have fallen off bad lately. Next time...