Head 2 Head

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
The 1 should BLAST the 6 in here. 3/5 would be very nice IMO. Am I missing something?

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Go figure. I didn't see either in the frame.... Nice move on Summer Soiree in here.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Preparing for a wedding next weekend on my farm. The life of a gentleman farmer is not what it used to be.

caught a nice $1,620 tri winner in the Oaks today, Summer Soiree is really a good one, that speed at that distance is something special!..

In the 11th @ Del Mar

Bite the bullet and play the #1, Miss Mystic, 5/2 ml and probably 1/1 at post.

Tri key 1---6/10/12

Super High Five @ .50
    1---10/12---10/12---6/7---4/6/7 $4 play

I will try to post info on Sunday later.
    edited August 2011
    Preparing for a wedding next weekend on my farm. The life of a gentleman farmer is not what it used to be.

caught a nice $1,620 tri winner in the Oaks today, Summer Soiree is really a good one, that speed at that distance is something special!..

In the 11th @ Del Mar

Bite the bullet and play the #1, Miss Mystic, 5/2 ml and probably 1/1 at post.

Tri key 1---6/10/12

Super High Five @ .50
    1---10/12---10/12---6/7---4/6/7 $4 play

I will try to post info on Sunday later.

Race 10 John. I'm alive to the 1 and 10 in all kinds of shit. Doubles, P3's, P4's. Lets get lucky.
    Looking forward to your Sunday info.
    edited August 2011
    Couple other last race thoughts:

The #4 was 12-1 ML and is a 4yo Lion Heart filly versus this field of mostly 3yo Cal-breds. She opened as the favorite, and has since drifted up. The #9 is trained by Kieth Craigmyle, who runs many winners @ Los Al. This one drilled a 46.4 half there, and ships down for this short 5.5 furlong 20k maiden seller. Worth a couple bucks (maybe?) @ 40-1. And finally, the #6 picks up one of the top 2 jocks in this race, as D FLO jumps in the saddle.
    edited August 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Couple other last race thoughts:

The #4 was 12-1 ML and is a 4yo Lion Heart filly versus this field of mostly 3yo Cal-breds. She opened as the favorite, and has since drifted up. The #9 is trained by Kieth Craigmyle, who runs many winners @ Los Al. This one drilled a 46.4 half there, and ships down for this short 5.5 furlong 20k maiden seller. Worth a couple bucks (maybe?) @ 40-1. And finally, the #6 picks up one of the top 2 jocks in this race, as D FLO jumps in the saddle.

Ah, nothing like a good old fashioned Flores in the last.

I don't have dinner plans until 9, Los Al anyone?