Spa off- turf except race 4--downpour!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
alot of short fields, especially early when mto sct

Comments

• Max BMax B Member
    edited August 2011
    John, do you still like the #2 in the 2nd?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    yes, she has slop experience and the key is the stretch out from 5f to 7f. Good Luck!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Just put $2 to show on all except the fav in the 4th. Worth a shot!
    edited August 2011
    I saw You put out #8 vs Winter Memories. Got to figure King got some info from his buddy, Freddie. King liked #5 over 4/8, so I played likewise, ex and tri.

Lack of pace may work against Winter Memories, but if a horse can overcome it, it is this one.

Stay tuned for more info late in the card. #14 Sally's Dream in the 10th is a mto but there is a question about her fitness. I'll know in about an hour.
    edited August 2011
    Always play the connections of Dom/Motion. At least she made 3rd. Waiting for these show prices to come out
    edited August 2011
    You are getting $20 on the winner. Winter Memories had plenty of excuses, but to fail to hit the board, NO EXCUSES! She just flat ass failed to fire today.
    edited August 2011
    about $12 to show on all three. Way to go Mike!

In this next Spa race, race 6, I'm playing a 3 horse ex bx with the 3 best Bris Mud Pedigree horses.

Ex Bx 2/5/12
    edited August 2011
    This is how screwed up the track is today with the early sct before the rain came. Weaver wanted #13 Star Vesta, as a mto and he was a sct, but he keeps in # 4 richbelle, who is a turf runner. The rest of today's card is full of this crap, and a huge payoff is emminent.
    edited August 2011
    Just played your #14 horse with the #4 Landlubber. Tri's and Exactas.