Saratoga Monday

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Nothing for me in the first three so starting on the fourth.
Despite The Odds has the versatility to win from anywhere and rail draw doesn't hurt.
5th- Lady Gracenote plays as the true inside closer in field loaded with speed.
Should be coming faster than Bailzee in the lane.
6th- Sensational Slam is the once a year Bobby Flay huge dropper so he can get his entourage in the winners circle. Sweet claim.
In the 9th- Westshore repeats turf to dirt pattern that had him coasting to victory.
Arguably the only speed today.
10th- Orsonian, with the surface switch needs to be hit by multiple nuclear missiles to not get it done in here. Don't expect anything more than 3/5 though.
Good luck.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    2-for-3, nice job!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Farina wrote: »
    Nothing for me in the first three so starting on the fourth.
    Despite The Odds has the versatility to win from anywhere and rail draw doesn't hurt.
    5th- Lady Gracenote plays as the true inside closer in field loaded with speed.
    Should be coming faster than Bailzee in the lane.
    6th- Sensational Slam is the once a year Bobby Flay huge dropper so he can get his entourage in the winners circle. Sweet claim.
    In the 9th- Westshore repeats turf to dirt pattern that had him coasting to victory.
    Arguably the only speed today.
    10th- Orsonian, with the surface switch needs to be hit by multiple nuclear missiles to not get it done in here. Don't expect anything more than 3/5 though.
    Good luck.

Funny as fuck. Didn't look at the results, but I'll assume he won. How'd my boy IRAD fare today?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    I just looked...

Your nuclear missile horse was even money (not bad at all), and Irad was 1 for 4 showing a flat bet profit (like usual).