pacific classic day...

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
anyone chasing this pick 6 or have any good plays today at del mar....want to see the factor crush today...

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I like The Factor, should be tough to catch, but is there any way he won't be a huge underlay today? Likely the strong favorite in a 5-horse field, returning from a long layoff while going 7 furlongs and facing some extremely tough customers. Also his first start vs. older horses.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Crown Of Thorns
  • hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited August 2011
    I like Don Cavallo. Twirling Candy has busted twice in grade one's now and the only other threat I see is Game On Dude.

I am playing 1 across the board, exacta's1/9,10 and reversals and a Tri tcket with 1 over all, all.
  • hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited August 2011
    For what it is worth I think Smiling Tiger wins today and if The Factor takes enough money anything from 2-1 or better would be a great value play with Smiling Tiger
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    i think they will both be around 6-5 or 7-5....im telling you now...play twirling candy today....you will get good odds today..i have a feeling that he is going to crush. and then you will get no where near his odds in the classic...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    rayphil wrote: »
    i think they will both be around 6-5 or 7-5....im telling you now...play twirling candy today....you will get good odds today..i have a feeling that he is going to crush. and then you will get no where near his odds in the classic...

I also think this horse rolls today!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    they had some purpose in that mile workout....i just think they havent figured this guy out...
  • jaanisjaanis Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Crown Of Thorns

Completely agree.