Saratoga pick 4 plays for 9/3/11

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Spa pick 4's for 9/3/11

Race 2- 9) Ur has huge conditioning edge on field of mostly firsters and needed last desperately for barn noted for racing theirs into condition. Big shot.
10) Winston was speed tightened in debut and now makes second start going long. Look for tactical change today and is surely the one to beat.

Race 3- 3) Oatka Idas Rose should be tighter than snare drum skin after three ground giving turf sprints. Stretches out for great barn and price will be more than generous. Key.

Race 4- A must buy.

Race 5- 1-6 to be covered. The play before scratches and with no AE's in the 2nd- 9,10/3/ALL/1,2,3,4,5,6 $72

Race 9- 2) Sidney's Candy makes first dirt start for Pletcher after jogging on turf. Wire to window on preferred surface.
4) Jersey Town has ability and will get first run if pace collapses.
5) Hamazing Destiny has stayed good for butcher for a long time. Maybe one of the best horses of all time if in any kind of reasonable barn.
8) Regal Ransom gets the best view and runs well fresh. Longshot.

Race 10- Buying

Race 11- 5) Keechi Bullet is fresh and fit with all contenders suspect. Juicy price with pace to run at. Hopefully both Pletcher's will run as they'll probably use the cripple as a rabbit for Joey but are in for an unpleasant surprise if that's the plan... Key

Race 12- Using 3,5,6 against Sciacca all day just on principle. The play- 2,4,5,8/ALL/5/3,5,6 $48 for a total $120... We can do that.
Later.

Comments

• FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    With the scratches in the 12th I think Sciacca is winning and if not, I really don't know where else to go.
    Good luck to all and as beautiful and fun as Saratoga is, I am looking forward to the switch back to Belmont and later on, my favorite track, Santa Anita Oak Tree. Now that they have real dirt again, that place is very true to form, lots of speed biases and lots of good prices.