Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!!

Comments

• tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    R 3:

7 over 1, 10, 12
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    I just love Eddie Castro. 2nd photo in a row he loses for me (1st race was the other). Costs me $70 exacta and the triple.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    R4:

Tough, tough race, with a bunch of 1st time turfers and a few layoff runners.
    Going to take a win shot with #12, McCarroll. Like the steady workouts, in particular the 6F turf work on 8/18, and the blinkers on. Win @ >= 20:1
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Suicide pace and outside post does this one in. Accustomed to seeing 24+, 49+ and horses stealing races on the lead on these courses and the idiots dueled in 23+, 46+.

12 is one to watch next time out
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    SAR R5:

Margolis has the chalk here (#4, stretching out from a turf sprint) but I like his other horse, #6, Feels Good. Wide chase of a fast pace in a race that completely collapsed last out. A few nice works. Win if > 15:1
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Figures. In a race where I don't bet the speed, they go poodle fractions. And the 4 still collapsed in the lane -- nice to see Dominguez not get away with yet some more slowdown bullshit.

6 got hit late to 12:1 and conditional wagering blocked the bet.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    SAR R6:

#13, Dahess: supposed to handle these off the drop.
    #6, More than Lucky: like his race two back
    #3, Ginowillietwoshoes: something sneakly is happening with this one. Speed on a yielding turf last out in a race that completely fell apart. Cuts back today. Big baloons possibility.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    13 noses out the 4 (the other chalk). 6 loses 3-way photo for 3rd. 3 set pace and collapsed stretch
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    SAR R8/9:

double:

R 8: #2, Ask the Moon: no pace pressure today; just a question of whether she's able to get the distance

R9: #2, Sidney's Candy: have to use him
    #8, Regal Ransom: cutback should be just what he needs
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    SAR Race 11:

#11, Fiery Rebel, WIN @ >= 20:1

WO Race 10:

don't like the chalk (#10)-- will let her beat me

#9, Jenny's Magic: very nice race 6/08 -- wins if she repeats it -- win @ >= 15:1
    #14, My Amazing Angel: huge work on turf and decent return effort last out-- win @ >= 25:1