Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Scratched.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Inglorious' half sister is making her debut in a stake @ WO in a couple of minutes. She'll have to be a runner to beat the chalk, #1, Notacloudinthesky. What's interesting is that Oxley is the owner and he didn't OVERPAY for her. But it's been a struggle, even Casse, who is very good with 1sters, to get them home for the very much JINXED Oxley.
    looks like a 2 number pop
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    She goes bonkers and dumps Husbands at the gate then struggles in the lane and settles for 2nd. Oh, and, Contreras absolutely BLEW the ride on the 1, getting her shuffled to last, then making a ridiculously premature wide move on the turn before falling apart in the lane.

All these years I keep reading that Ward is inept and it turns out that Oxley just can't get his horses in the winners' circle. If I'm not mistaken, only ONE of his 1sters with Casse has won so far this year -- both @ SAR and WO..
    edited September 2011
    Speaking of Woodbine horses, Seekingthediamond has dropped off the face of the earth.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Speaking of Woodbine horses, Seekingthediamond has dropped off the face of the earth.

yep
    edited September 2011
    Shug won with a 2million maiden 1st out today at Monmouth in the 4th. Won by 5 in an easy fashion, came out of a 47 gate work, Shuge never does that with firsters.

fb
    edited September 2011
    I know, I saw that. What I found really strange though is why Shug would be debuting his $2,000,000 baby @ Monmouth instead of Saratoga?
    edited September 2011
    agree
    edited February 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Shug won with a 2million maiden 1st out today at Monmouth in the 4th. Won by 5 in an easy fashion, came out of a 47 gate work, Shuge never does that with firsters.

fb

Thought this horse looked familiar. He's entered in Race 6 @ Gulfstream today...
    edited February 2012
    Oh brother, what a worktab. I won't bore you with all the details, but suffice to say he worked with Hymn Book on Jan 29 before he won the Donn.