6/08--WO Live

tmffmtmffm Banned
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
WO R4:

#1, Alamanda Drive: TERRIBLE trainer, even WORSE jockey. But this one has a very nice last race effort. Much too low @ 9:2 (with 8 min to post ) for a win bet, however.

#2, Zinn House Doll: gap since last race but rarely runs a poor one. Not the best of chalks but won't take much to beat these.

#3, Three Hour Tour: some decent races against, arguably, better. Will take her to win if >= 10:1.

Comments

• tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    the $12500 claimer wins the race.

Interesting ride by Moreno on the 3
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    WO R5: tough race

#9, Khulna: 6:5 with 15min to post. Never routed. Has Contreras up. Don't get why this is the chalk but if he continues to get money I have to respect him and use on top in the exotics.

#5, Haverhill: Very nice race going 7F but a real dud going 8.5F last out. Can't be that bad and will probably get a share. Too low for a win bet.

#6, Sharons Prince: Has a HUGE race going 8F last October. Have to use. Too low for a win bet.
    #12, Final Clearance: probaby can't get the distance but his best race --which makes him very competitive here --was going 8F last August. 13:1 presently but I don't really think this one wins it.

These are the most likely contenders.

There's a HUGE overlay in the race:

#7, Stage Fright, has a decent race 2 back, with a premature move; and a very poor effort last out. But he's 40:1 and this field is not exactly loaded with killers.

Going to take a win bet on him and use him in exotics with the others.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Ran 9-3-7-5; with the 9 easily wiring them

7 couldn't get up for 2nd for that $174 exacta. Went off 50:1
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Woodbine T-bred - Race 5
    # Win Place Show
    9 $4.30 $2.90 $2.70
    3 . $7.90 $5.00
    7 . . $18.50
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    WO R6:

no idea why #1, Future Surprise, is presently 1:1. I do know, however, that with the RETARD Ramsammy up, I wouldn't touch it.

#6, Fife Ness, has the best race of the bunch. But these are all stretching out and this one didn't exactly get the best ride last out. 5:2 presently and worth a bet if around those odds.

#8, Zee's Cure: projects as the speed and would be dangerous as such, but with Ramsammy in the race, there's no telling what he does with the 1 --well, whatever it is is sure to be STUPID -- and how it affects Z'C on the front end.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Ran 1-6-8

Yet another blown ride by Pizzaro on the 6. Waited too long and finished full of run.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Over/under Number Of Jockeys Insulted In This Thread By Completion: 6.5
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    WO R7:

another tough situation: #6, Strategic Hope, Pino/Contreras, is the 8:5 chalk. These 2 couldn't miss earlier in the meet but this has fizzled out lately. But TOP JUICER and TOP JOCK are a hard combo to ignore. I have to, at least, use this one defensively.

#8, Molinaro Padrino: liked him last out but he got a wide trip. 14:1 presently and worth a win bet @ > 10:1.
    #7, Dynamic Royal: hard to tell what this one can do as it was the victim of TWO bonehead premature bids by Ramsammy its last 2 races. Will use in exotics.
    #9, Dr. Funkenstein: hard to believe I'm trusting Day-Phillips to have this one sharp for another one. But Husbands fits him well.

• tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Over/under Number Of Jockeys Insulted In This Thread By Completion: 6.5

I eagerly await your next 6:5 insider's special. :rolleyes: