9/16---- BEL/WO -- live play

tmffmtmffm Banned
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
BEL R1:

#1, Yes It's Valid: figures to get a nice inside stalking trip --maybe 6F is too long for her but she's worth a shot at the price: win bet if > 20:1

#8, Flying Sappho: 2nd to the chalk (#10, Ushuaia) three races back. But she ran against the grain in that one and routing last out should give her the bottom to be able to beat the 10 today.

#10, Ushuaia: chalk; figures to get a piece

play these in DOUBLES with

#7, Santo Gato: 7F figures to be perfect for him
#1, Awed: returning from layoff BUT cutting back

Comments

• jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    nice call on the 8..
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    TY

Belmont - Race 1
    # Win Place Show
    8 $25.20 $7.20 $4.60
    10 . $2.80 $2.40
    9 . . $4.80

$1.00 Exacta 8-10 $26.75

Let's see if we can also get that double home. Hopefully, Maragh will provide a better ride.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    R3:

no value in this race; and not much stock, either:

#3, Suave Ending: Levine is hot and this one figures to be able to control the pace.
    #5 Sky Fever: very nice effort last out and will be there if the speed comes back
    #7, Marie's Babe: use in exotics -- mostly UNDER
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    7 forces the 3 and 5 to move prematurely on the turn. The chickenshit 4, who's supposed to be with the pace, even with blinkers off, sucks up inside and runs them down late.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    WO R2:
    another difficult race. The favorite is the entry, one of which is a 1ster. Jordan, the JUICER, has the 2 in here, a 1ster, that took early money and now is going up. The 6, with Contreras, is also a 1ster but not taking money; and Contreras opts for this one over the 5. #5, Sir Berringer, is the best of those that have run; he's cutting back a furlong, and he's taking late money. He should be at least 2nd here.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    the entry runs 1st and 2nd; the 5 can't run down the Fort Erie shipper for 2nd
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    BEL R4:

double : 2 / 1
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    nice to see the Dutrows (and Dominguez) finally win one on a short priced horse. Irad in a hurry to go no where
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    WO R3: not a real strong opinion here:

between the favored entry, #4; and #5
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    ran 3-1-4-5; 3 changed tactics and came from off the pace
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    WO R4:
    #4, Kerry Convent: figures to like 5F and be close to the pace. But I can't take her @ 5:2.
    #3, Hastetothewedding: sneaky between call run last out in same race as the 4. Seems like this one needs more distance and I wonder why the trainer is cutting her back YET AGAIN. But she figures to have more speed today and she's square @ 9:1. worth a win bet if > 10:1
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Ran 5-2-4-3
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    BEL R6:
    no positive opinion BUT I'm AGAINST the chalk, #6, Adriatic Spirit
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Horse gets a PERFECT INSIDE TRP, doesn't win, then is the 2:1 favorite in a field full of 1sters (or 1st time turfers). Didn't exactly like actually having to do some running today -- didn't even hit the board.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    BEL R8/9

R8:

This is a tough race. I like #2, Northern Hammer: had no shot last out in a race with minimal movement. He's 7:1 and the #2, coming out of the same race, and that didn't run as well, IMO, is 5:2. Go figure?
    The others are #5, I've Got Speed, Dutrow's very consistent likely chalk; and #10, Ever a Friend, who's probably a better sprinter.

Race 9:

LOVE #9, Honey Talk: poor trip last out and she tried. Don't like Prado still on her but I'll take my chances, as she should be a bit of a price.
    #8, Assateague: Interested in how Matz stretches this one out.

Against the likely favorites: #11 and #12
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Wo R6:

7 / 2, 5
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    ran 2-5-1-4
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Can't beat Rudy:
    Ran 9-10-2-4-5

2 got a nice trip -- just no late kick
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    WO R7:
    #5, Pirate's Legend: win if > 10:1 and exotics with 2,3,4

double R7-8: 5 / 2, 5, 10
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    fucker had dead aim in the stretch and just couldn't get by the 3 and 2. Had a small tri but didn't make much
    $2.00 Trifecta 3-2-5 $74.90

8:1, so no win bet
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    tmffm wrote: »

Race 9:

LOVE #9, Honey Talk: poor trip last out and she tried. Don't like Prado still on her but I'll take my chances, as she should be a bit of a price.
    #8, Assateague: Interested in how Matz stretches this one out.

Against the likely favorites: #11 and #12

There's my ONE NUMBER CRUSH. Life and death but Prado got her home (BARELY). What might've been if not for Rudy JUICE in the 8th.

Belmont - Race 9
    # Win Place Show
    9 $14.80 $6.80 $4.70
    8 . $5.80 $3.80
    12 . . $2.90

$1.00 Exacta 9-8 $56.50
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    I get a lot of shit, from the politically correct handicappers, for ragging on jocks. One of my primary whipping boys is Ramsammy. Take a look at his ride on the 2 in the 8th. The horse is 24:1. If he doesn't move prematurely, he wins the race. I just don't understand why this IDIOT continues to make these premature moves. He had the inside, and he could stalk just behind the pace and open up when he entered the stretch RATHER than BEFORE THE TURN. He does this shit over and over and over. In this sense, he's a RETARD by definition.