Long Shot Winner At Belmont

randyfrandyf Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
5 Megalithic (castro) | Weaver 4th Belmont

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    George says Megalithic will appreciate the 1 1/16 distance and thinks will have enough kicvk late to be a player.

In the 8th, do not overlook #7 Mississippi Too, 15-1. Gerorge had her primed for a big effort last July at Spa and she failed to fire. She has come back to work well and gets in on a short rest, and she ran her best off a rest last year. Hooked tough, I am playing a 4 horse tri bx with 4/6/7/9.

Good Luck!
    edited September 2011
    Forgot to mention, looks like the NY weather is ok for now, but good chance of rain later, but for now the 5th will go on turf.
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Race 8: Mississippi Too has scratched.
    edited September 2011
    Tonight at Turfway race 8, going off at 8:53 edt, #2 Sirocco, 3-1. Not great value, but this young fillie was bet way down in last and ran well behind a well spotted Dogwood fillie , Drumette.

Nothing else in here close to Drumette and Sirocco should win for fun. Key play in all verticals and horizantals
    edited September 2011
    The Mississippi Too scratch comes as a big surprise. As of yestrerday she was good to go?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Tonight at Turfway race 8, going off at 8:53 edt, #2 Sirocco, 3-1. Not great value, but this young fillie was bet way down in last and ran well behind a well spotted Dogwood fillie , Drumette.

Nothing else in here close to Drumette and Sirocco should win for fun. Key play in all verticals and horizantals

I didn't see the race, so I'm not sure if she had trouble, but from looking at there results you could flat bet John Mckee and have a good meet.