Belmont Super Saturday--Oct 1

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Anyone plan on being trackside next Saturday?

Only 5 Grade I races on the card!

I could stay home and listen to motorcycles all weekend, or head to NY. No Brainer!
These knock-off Sturgis motorcycle rally's have gotten out of hand, fat white chicks and nobody's trying to be somebody, not to mention the noise. Fuck it!!! I'm going to New York on Friday!

Havre de Grace in person beats the hell out of Havrely de Davidson!

Comments

• Max BMax B Member
    edited September 2011
    John, saw your plays yesterday, very nice sir! Whats your play of the day today?
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    ENJOY BEAUTIFUL BELMONT PARK...w2w
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Belmont 6th

#2 Social Saul, 3-1
    Contessa goes to Ramon as Javier opts to go with #3 Johannesburg Smile, 5/2.
    Social Saul's last going 1 1/8 was a little too far, but today gets back to preferred distance of 1 1/16. Contessa sees it as a two horse race with the 2 & 3 on top, with the 4 & 7 underneath for exotics. No longshots here but, after all, we are talking NY Bred, which can usually be very predictable.

In the 3rd, going to take a shot with a good sized ex bx 2--5--6 and hope the #6 gets there for Javier/Eddie Keneally. #6 Delagated at 6-1 ml is a good wps wager also!

GOOD LUCK!
    edited September 2011
    Belmont 3rd
    $2 Ex 5--6 paid $49.40

Belmont 6th
    $2 Tri 3--2--4 paid $50.00
    edited September 2011
    CALLING ALL CAPPERS!!!

The fields for Sat and Sun @ Belmont are pretty much set. Never too soon to help old John pick winners fhis weekend. I'm pretty well sold on two of the Sat races with HDG and Stay Thirsty, but need help with the others and exotics, verticals, etc.

WHO YA LIKE?
    edited September 2011
    forgot to mention, Trappe Shot,
    I'm not going to let a head-bob loss in the Vanderbilt keep me off of this champion sprinter!!!