Belmont Plays---Wed

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
1st Race
sct of #2 Lemon Ghost is big!
#8 Equivocation is turf-to-dirt, but the #9 is the one to beat. Ex 8/9 and throw in the #6 for tri

3rd Race
the #1 Miss Valentine will take all the money. Pletcher thinks #7 is as good as ever after showing promise at winter GP. 2nd back off the popped splint, working great.
Keying 7 over 1/2/4/5 in super play and w/p #7

7th Race
2yo ny bred

OK, they are 2yo, and figuring out a 2yo is harder than figuring out a woman, but #6 Wisof nassau, 2-1, should win this race by open daylight. w/p on #6 and keying in exotics with 2/7/8/9

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    1st Race
    #8 Equivocation is turf-to-dirt, but the #9 is the one to beat. Ex 8/9 and throw in the #6 for tri

3rd Race
    the #1 Miss Valentine will take all the money. Pletcher thinks #7 is as good as ever after showing promise at winter GP. 2nd back off the popped splint, working great.

7th Race
    2yo ny bred

OK, they are 2yo, and figuring out a 2yo is harder than figuring out a woman, but #6 Wisof nassau, 2-1, should win this race by open daylight. w/p on #6 and keying in exotics with 2/7/8/9

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

SOMETIMES YOUR HANDICAPPING SCARES ME JOHN.....LOOKS GREAT TO ME...AND I LIKE ALSO....
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited September 2011
    Early DOuble
    R1:
    #7, Make My Move
    #4, Grounded Love

R2:
    #1/1A: Be Bullish/Driven By Success
    #3, Bound By Humor
    edited September 2011
    husker70 wrote: »
    SOMETIMES YOUR HANDICAPPING SCARES ME JOHN.....LOOKS GREAT TO ME...AND I LIKE ALSO....
    GREAT JOB ON RACE 1 @ BELMONT....YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I HAD.....:yes:
    edited September 2011
    1st Race

3rd Race

7th Race
    2yo ny bred

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

JOHN, DID YOU TAKE THE PHOTO OF RACE 3.....????...QUITE QUESTIONABLE...I KNOW THEY TAKE 3 PHOTOS AT THE END....TRYING TO SEE WHERE THE 1 BEATS THE 4.......BUT AFTER RACE 2 'DUMP' OF THE FAVORITES....ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...