Drill @ Santa Anita Today - Norfolk

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Just a heads up for all, Drill is a solid single in any wagers you make today and if you can somehow get even money on this young colt, Don't Leave The Window as you will be the first on to collect. If I get even money on this one I will break the rubber band on my bankroll and will max out in my offshore account. I have been told by Baffert he loves the dirt and is much better on dirt than poly, STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!

gl, fb

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    IMO he was never put in the race earlier enought and CC just opend on on the turn and it was game over. This on stung!!!! I never hammer 3/5's at least I cashed big on him at 4/1 last out, a lttle saving grace. I still think he is the better colt over CC.

INTERNET / 0 Ticket #: 11262943

RAC
    Racing ticket #716956
    Oct-01 SAX R5 2000.00 USD WIN 5

2000 / 0

LOSE

10/01/2011 06:08:49 PM
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    With you all the way FB. Just cleaned out my Twin Spires acct with one wager.
    Trackside today at Belmont I may do the same with race 7,,#3 SEEKER, 5/2. Assman has another in here too, but Seeker is the talk from Toby Sheets, Assman's asst. Supposed to move up even more with moisture in the dirt.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    With you all the way FB. Just cleaned out my Twin Spires acct with one wager.
    Trackside today at Belmont I may do the same with race 7,,#3 SEEKER, 5/2. Assman has another in here too, but Seeker is the talk from Toby Sheets, Assman's asst. Supposed to move up even more with moisture in the dirt.

Well at least we crush the fball 5-1 on yesterday and when I lost on Drill, I told my wife I about to dump a ton on Bama on the money line. She said fire away and I did and went off to dinner with friends and had a great evening as the Tide Rolled to an easy victory for me. Check your email I have just sent out everything NFL and some strong ponies today.

gl, fb
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    IMO he was never put in the race earlier enought and CC just opend on on the turn and it was game over.

That was my impression as well.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    That was my impression as well.

! was alive for about $3500 in pick 3's (to Drill) and $1000 (to Basmati, who i had figured to lead). Saw how easy CC was going outside the cheap ass pacesetter at about the 1/2 mile pole, and walked straight outside to the valet.