Euro to watch @ Keeneland this Saturday

Comments

• tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    Jamie Spencer is slated to ride. Gio Ponti is also entered and, assuming that Dominguez will be on that one, I wonder if we'll get ANOTHER CHANCE to see Spencer school Dominguez.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Have you guys checked out the replay on this one?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I was told Zoffany is sitting on tilt today, and this comes from someone at Keenland that has seen this one since he arrived, says he looks like you wouldn't believe.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    #4 ZOFFANY, 3-1, ran 2nd by 3/4 to Frankel at Ascot in July. Owned by Michael Tabor, et al, and is royally bred by Dansili(Danehill) and a Machevellian mare. My buddy in Lexington said that he showed up wintered up, but has since been clipped and looks great. At some point in time I decided that I had enough of Gio Ponte, and I have serious thoughts that he won't hit the board today going a flat mile. I think speed is dangerous on the turf going a flat mile, and I'm playing a 3 horse ex bx, 4/7/8. Also a wp on #4 Zoffany.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    Playing this two ways:

Assuming the 4 is all that: 4 over 5,6,7 --exotics

and

5,6,7 -- exacta and tri box
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I went down in flames with you, no run at all down the lane. Gio and Get Stormy love this weed course and it showed again today. I have lost a ton of CASH on Euros coming over to USA in races before the CUP.

Ticket#:11460217
    Oct 08 05:48 PM
    INTERNET / 0 Oct 08 05:48:52 PM
    RAC
    Racing ticket #723550
    Oct-08 KEN R9 1000.00 USD WPS 4

3000 / 0
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    #4 Zoffany never ran a lick. Broke slow and never put in any kind of run. Very disappointing. I was pissed so I threw in some numbers in the super at Belmont with Irad in the first two spots and he wires the field at 12-1.
    $1 super paid around $1,400. Only good ticket I hit today.

On the other hand, how good of day did Corey Nakatani and Julien Leparoux have today?

Note to self: do not ever let a Kitten horse get off at Keeneland without being on it!!!!!