who is it?
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    randyf wrote: »
    who is it?

the CHALK, obviously. :rolleyes:
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    and who would that be? Is this a big secret?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Tu Endie Wei J. McAleney
    118 Lbs R. Baker * - LA
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Being a half-sister to Biofuel, i'd have to think that she'll stretch out pretty well. Also worth noting that she's already won over polytrack (Woodbine version), so hopefully the Keeneland surface won't be much of an issue for her. Btw, the horse trhat she beat last time out (Northern Passion) returned to win the Natalma Stakes up @ Woodbine a couple of weeks ago (a race that several American fillies had shipped in for). Expecting a good run.

PS - I was looking around for any new info that i could find on her, and cam,e across a quote from Reade Baker saying that they were originally planning to run her in a two-turn Woodbine stakes, but that it was ungraded and they "needed to get her some points for the Breeders Cup". Let's hope she's still headed there after Friday! :yes:
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I was big on Tu Endie Wei's debut - fuck, we all were. However, I'm taking my shot in here with Egg Drop. As you may remember, this one I crushed at a short price in her debut, after receiving word she was the real deal. No reason to back off that now, as the entire Mitchell family is packing up and heading out to watch her run. Joe Talamo rides, and every indication from his twitter is that 8-1 is a steal. I'm not sure how she fits in here, but @ 6-1 or better I'll take a shot. 10-1 or better might get a little more serious.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Little Red Feather Racing — Egg Drop Race Replay

Confident ride by Talamo, caused him to have to a little work late, but never in doubt. The runner up just won @ Santa Anita with a good (88) Beyer.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Tu Endie Wei is on the cover of today's Racing Form. Big picture of her with the caption "Northern Invasion". So much for the Woodbine filly keeping a low profile, lol.