Update

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
My daughter still in hospital...slight fever and terrible cold...surgery seems successful...THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS & GOOD WISHES...w2w

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    no problem w2w...i know when i had back surgery i had a fever right after for a couple of days....hope all is well...you guys are still in my prayers...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Wish you all the best, it has been a trying time for you all the past two months.

fb
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Best wishes. You're due for a huge BC with everything in the rear view.
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Sounds like good news.
    A tough thing for any parent to go through.
    Never underestimate the power of prayer and the love you and your daughter share which is also a huge factor in recovery.
    Continued best wishes and thank you for including the board in something so intimate and personal.
    Ben
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    She has PNEUMONIA...things are starting to SUCK BIG TIME...w2w
  • IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited October 2011
    Wow, not really what you needed to hear. Time to amp up the prayers. You and your little girl hang in there and my family and I will say a special prayer for her tonight, one that helped us get through some though times. God Bless you and your family. peace
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Man I feel for you in a big way, my little girl turns 5 this weekend. I couldn't imagine being in your shoes at this time. If there is anything my family can do or send your way please let me know. How old i s your daughter?
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    She is 33 mom of my 3 grandchildren...w2w
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I am so sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Ben
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Hang in buddy she will hit the path and start a successful recovery. Our prayers are out to you all.
  • jcmhou1jcmhou1 Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    Hope everything is ok. Sending prayers your way!
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Been Away...thanks For The Updates...maybe Away But Thoughts And Prayers Are With You And Your Daughter.....hopefully Our Prayers And Thoughts Are Taking Some Pressure Off....keep The Chin Up...!!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Sending all my prayers your way. Hope all is and will be well!