Belmont Friday

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Hoping to make up for a hideous day yesterday and it won't start in the first. Wide open race with plenty of question marks.
Race 2- 6) Go To The Net has been relatively competitive and had a big excuse in last.
Race lacks early pace and jockey trainer combo hooked up with a bomb yesterday. The thing about that is that Saints Alive was a huge form reversal which sometimes indicates a turnaround for a barn. This barn has been dreadful for years so they are certainly due for a good run.
Huge price to start the pick 4.

Race 3- Looks like the one and two for me and neither is anything to get excited about. Neither ability nor price gets the pulse racing but I do think the winner will be one of these.

Race 4- 6) Affirmed Warrior gets the makeover and draws into a now or never situation.

Race 5- 2) Almoradi draws the hedge with versatility and ability at a big price.
7) Unaccountable will be a factor late for barn that continues to be the most consistent on the grounds.
1) Bold Vindication is worth a mention on connections.

Race 6- 1) Falaah returns from layoff after showing amazing early speed. Huge colt draws the rail and this one should be over at the bell.
4) Simbammangu returns to the dirt and should have the perfect trip to complete a cold exacta.

Race 7- 4) Dug In should get the right trip in a race crying for a closer. Lines look a little cheap but this barn is a factor anytime, anywhere.
8) Liberty Cap is the other for me and will be especially tough if able to save any ground.

Race 8- 2) Kittylicious finally gets firm ground with an inside draw. Hoping barn is doing the turnaround I expect and price will be right for sure.
1) Crescenda returns off a freshening and can go either way. Should be able to save ground regardless of positional strategy.

Race 9- My best bet of the day comes here and hope it goes better than Hollywood Left yesterday.
8) Classical Fashion will be a great price and should get a great trip in race loaded with speed. This one is the lone true closer in the field and I will certainly be saving money for an across the board bet here.
Good luck to all/

Comments

• FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Making this pick 4 play in race 2

6,8,9,10/1,2/6/1,7,8 $24 for a dollar

Also betting $15 across the board on the 6.
    Exacta box 6,8,9,10 and then keying the 6 back and forth with the field pressing the 8,9,10 of course.
    Good luck to all. Especially me. :clap:
    edited October 2011
    Sheza Heartbreaker is a great bomb in the last. Expecting her to get out well, tuck and make the first move before the true closers come.

\Pick 6 play is 6/1,7,8./1/8/1,2/all $120

Big shot today for a small investment
    edited October 2011
    But betting Liberty Cap across the board in the seventh here and a pick 3 play

8/1,2/ALL

8/1,2/6

And if not alive, betting late doubles to come alive with the 6 in the last.
    Until tomorrow!!!