Belmont Sunday

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1- I am absolutely in love with #2 Ms. Diller. She has suffered one bad trip after another and now draws the hedge with the talent to go right down the road. 10-1 morning line is ultra generous and anything near that price will have me filing for food stamps with a poor performance!!

Race 2- 2) Fusa Code is one off a layoff for scalding barn and should have a huge class, tactical and trip advantage on super ordinary field.

Race 3- Tons of speed signed on and 1) Flat Bold while cheap is out of jail and up in class with an inside draw and with expected improvement, will be flying late.
2) Riley Tucker is the inside speed with an alert break making it a two horse longshot race.

Race 4- 2) Trusted Choice goes in spot where only a barn this weak needs. Taking only because of the price.

Race 5- 3) Patrice Marion gets firm ground in third start. Beat her to win.

Race 6- 1) Diceman has no competition except one unknown. 9) Say Lancelot will be a huge price but is not a proven loser.

Race 7- Impossible race from a handicapping standpoint.
Rest of card tomorrow.
Prayers for wire2wires daughter.

Ben

Comments

• FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Race 8- 7) Sarah's Pleasure should have a tactical advantage in incredibly competitive race.
    Price will be right and she's ultra tough when left alone.

Race 9- 10) Evading Tempete is better in my opinion than uncoupled and favored mate.
    Lawnmowing filly has been the victim of two tough trips but has a class and conditioning advantage on these. Last time we'll see her as not the favorite.
    4) Sea Road goes for comatose barn but has ability and will be a big price.

Race 10- 5) Code Purple has shown great speed on dirt and usually that type transfers well to grass and at huge prices. One of a couple.
    7) Conway Hillbilly and 8) Gilmer also fit the bill but prefer to be inside in these situations.
    Good luck, have fun, and remember, racing tomorrow for the holiday.
    edited October 2011
    Mistake. In the sixth, Say Lancelot is #9
    edited October 2011
    No mistake!! Just looked like an 8 without my glasses.
    Man I am getting old. But still feel like a kid.
    Great day everybody.