Belmont & Keeneland Sat Spots

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I had a lengthy analysis but it vanished when I hit post. Cliff Notes version to follow:

Keeneland
Race 1
#8 Added Delight, 15-1
Comes from the Wisner barn. BOMBS AWAY!

Race 3
This pick will cause Mikenyce to fall over, but Lynn Whiting has this one time runner ready to fire. #6 UNCLE BRENT, 8-1, Latest work was super. Question is will he take to the poly? Worth a shot with a wps bet.

Belmont Park

Race 4
#1 Sam Sparkle, 5/2, is in top form and barn expects a very good effort today. Most of the action will be on Chyna, so 3-1 or better is possible, unless Contessa goes to the windows. Watch the toteboard.

Race 7
#10 Wascally Wabbit, 15-1, Contessa wheels this one right back off of career best 7 days ago. A good wps bet on turf or dirt.

Race 8
#4 Boots Ahead, 8-1
One year ago this was the best in George Weaver's barn. Got hurt in Florida in early 2011 and is just now rounding back into top form.

Good Luck To All!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Belmont 4th, forget what I said about China, I meant to say the Englehart entry. China is in the race 8 with Boots Ahead. Sorry for the misinformation.
    edited October 2011
    Belmont 7th comes off-turf and #10 Wascally Rabbit is a surprise sct.
    edited October 2011
    Probably obvious to all by now that I can't get anything right! china is in the race 3 at Keeneland with Uncle Brent. These two should show the early speed, which is very good now at Keeneland, and have to hold off the #1 late.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    KEE R5:

#8, Red All Over: would've won last time if not for bearing out signficantly in the stretch. Gets BLINKERS ON today and should handle this field.

The 4 and 7 are getting money, so maybe we can get 3:1 on the 8
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    KEE R6:

#4, Taproot

win and double with #2 and #3 in R7
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    BEL R9:

not convinced that Unbridled Humor can wire going 8.5F on a good course.
    #4, Thai Haku and #6, Denomination.