Belmont Friday

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1- 5) Hearts of Red goes turf to dirt while stretching out and should be as loose as a goose.
Race 2- 2) McCarren Park adds blinkers and draws the rail. Right down the road.
Race 3- 4) Carrington Village adds blinkers after flop in the slop and should turn things around big time.
3) Thunder Chief faces open company but has talent and gets fast footing. Using.
Race 4) On turf, 7) Knockout has the best turf form and likes it soft.
On dirt, 13) Grangerado should be the lone speed and price should reflect it.
Race 5) 9) Strong Impact returns as an optional claim after soundly defeating same. Soft turf a plus.
Race 6) 5) Karakorum Elektra loves a soft turf and is just plain better than these. Keying in the late pick 4.
Race 7) 8) Katy;'s Office Girl returns fresh and may need one but has class edge.
Race 8) 6) Perfect Joiski plummets for hot barn but Castellano up spells soundness.
Race 9) 7) Delegated has beautiful speed, bred for grass and beats these on either surface.
My best bet of the day.

Comments

• FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    0 for the card so far. Going to need Delegated to win to make this a winning day.
    Great card tomorrow.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    BEL R6:

Off the trip, I like #9 Considerate. But she's lower than I thought she'd be, tough to take 5:1, and the anchor man is up. use her in exotics with the 5,6 and 7.
    edited October 2011
    My pick 4 is 1,2,3,4,5,6,9/4,8,9/6/6,7 $21
    edited October 2011
    Used 7 horses and not alive. Wonderful display of handicapping!
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    BEL R7:
    can't do much with this field and too lazy to look at later exotic possibilities (playing WO and KEE concurrently).

#7, One Spring Storm, is as good as any of these and well worth a shot at LONG odds.
    edited October 2011
    Well, last chance for me and I'm betting Hurricaine Elvis to win and an exacta box with Delegated.
    Changed my mind because the trainer change on Elvis is too good.
    Till tomorrow.
    B
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    I'm with you on Hurrican Elvis. I also like Last Hurrah. Also, Gold Trader and Delegated under only in exotics with the top two.