Saturday at Belmont

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Big fields. Very competitive races. Should be fun.

Race 1- 8) Obviously Tuesday makes second start off the bench and may get a very easy lead for barn that really came into it's own towards the end of this meet.
9) Gamblin Fever is a stone closer but always runs his race and likes an off turf.
11) Living Right makes first start on grass for new barn which is a significant improvement . Must overcome wide draw but certainly has the ability.

Race 2- 8) Nicole's Miss El should be stalking a fast pace that is headed by Those Lion Eyes and has the speed and stamina to hold off the late ones.
6) Opus A will try and complete a J/T early double. Runs well fresh.

Race 3- 1) Bird House took significant money in sloppy debut and clearly had trouble with the footing. Down the road from the rail.
7) Hot Splash could complete a consecutive triple for Violette/Garcia.

Race 4- 6) Fox Rules gained tons of bottom in pace pressing swamp. Flying in the lane.
3) Ganador is the quickest of the quick and should go a long way on the lead.

Race 5- 8) Silver Prizes lone turf start was fine and should be primed for best in second route attempt for barn that races theirs into condition.
11) Raffies Chance has the zig zag pattern setting him up for turf debut. Big Price.
14) Reach for a Peach is an obvious threat if in.

Race 6- 4) Smokin Hero turns back off the line of life and should gobble these up for lunch.
8) Preachintothedevil also turns back attempting to repeat turf to dirt score back in June.

Race 7- 9) Harbor Mist is back with own kind and has the versatility to win from anywhere.

Race 8- 10) Rogue's Jewel has found a home on the grass. Gets tested for class today.
3) Gitchee Goomie is obviously the one to beat at a short price but beatable.

Race 9- 5) Icabad Crane will need his best but comes up to this beautifully for trainer who can certainly get one ready fresh.
7) Inherit The Gold is alwyays a threat against NY breds as is probable favorite in 4) Haynesfield.

Race 10- Match race to end the day. 2) Adirondack Summer is lightly raced with a nice grass future. Inside a in front of lone rival 5) Compliance Officer who is another money making machine.
Our NY breds have come a long long way.
Good luck everybody.

Comments

• tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    BEL R1:

Hard to guage these, as there a few without that much turf experience. However, I don't know if the current chalk, #12, Precious Metal, will stretch to 8F but his race going 7F last out is SIGNFICANTLY BETTER than any race any of the others in the field have run. Need >= 7:2 for a win bet.
    My longshot here is #6, Fast Grievance: as good a late runner as any in here.
    Throw #13, Atitlan, in there for tri's. Not taking much money but cutting back to 8F should result in a stronger kick for.
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I know I've been cold as ice but this Nicole's Miss EL just looks too good to be true here.
    Figures to sit to Those Lion Eyes, take over and sprint away.
    From my lips to God's ears.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    BEL R2:
    Like #5, Sentimental Lass; and the two cutback horses: #6 and #9. Use 5,6,9 in exotics. Also 3 OVER 5,6,9
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    R4:

1 Entry
    also, #2, Swag Daddy
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    BEL R6:

#2, Mineswept. Race is loaded with speed and this one figures to sit a good trip. Need >= 10:1 for a win bet
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    yet another SPEED BIAS on the BELMONT BULL RING.

Minswept wins on a fair track and so does Wildcat's Smile.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    BEL R10:

#2, Adirondack Summer.
    Exotics:
    2 OVER 1,5,10