Comments

• SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    This horse has a huge chance. British sharpie Nick Mordin says he has a steady grinding style that should fit the race profile of the classic.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Decent chance that he's simply the best 1 1/4-mile horse in the race, too. I'm more worried about the surface switch than probably anything else. I do find it extremely puzzling however that O'Brien opted to run him in-between the Arc and the Classic. That's asking an awful lot of the horse, especially considering the cross-Atlantic journey. The horse will have to be like a steel tank to pull this thing off. Maybe he is; we'll see.
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Indeed that is an awful lot of racing in a short amount of time.

It's possible we could be in for a longshot in the classic. Havre could be over the top, though I do respect her chances. I don't think Mo can go this far. Thirsty seems a cut below. Flat Out has put together a nice campaign but I also view him as someone more likely to settle for minor awards. I actually think First Dude has a better chance than most people think, but he could be compromised by Mo.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Im leaning towards THAS. The thing that gets me is why is Zito entering Ice Box in this race? He didnt life a hoof the last 2 times he ran. Sure as shit I played him both of those times and he will once again see a few $$$ thrown on him from me and will probably run dead last again!