Aqueduct opening day

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Aquifolia in the first has been raced into condition and will be prominent from the outset.

Race 2- Digger Karakorum should be gunning at the bell and has retained good form for some time now.
A pick 4 single for me,.

Race 3- Skorton draws the rail with versatility and meets very weak bunch.
Both Furious Tempo and Tax return caught slop in their debuts and deserve a shot on dry ground for two very good outfits.

Race 4- Tiz Miz Sue isn't a speed type but has the rail in a field with no speed and may just find herself loose if rider is a tad aggressive early.
Arena Elvira is a marvelous animal and would be my pick if she drew the rail. Using anyway.

Race 5- Tiger Willie draws the rail and should get a great ground saving trip with speed to set it up. Great price assured.

Race 6- Sunnybrook is the main speed from the rail and should lead at every call. Catch her if you can.

Race 7- Mannington gets needed class relief and draws the rail with the ability to win from on or off the pace.

Race 8- Using three here. Unbridled Command returns from layoff after a tremendous effort in first route on the grass.
Armed Ndangerous stretches out and will be much closer to a slow pace today.
Readytodefer tries turf and stretches out after showing good speed on dirt.
Great price on one that should relish the turf.

Comments

• wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    BIG A opens on 11/4/11...w2w
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited November 2011
    R1

I like #5, Going Green, to wire these.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    I like 457 in 1st...#2 in 4th...w2w
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited November 2011
    Can't make the lead when you rear at the start, spotting the field lengths and getting stuck behind horses
  • irish32irish32 Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    Mike Luzzi has completely lost his nerve, he just shuffles out when in traffic.