7th Race: #6 Switch
#7 Tarheelmom

8th Race: #5 Grace Hall
#4 Miss Netta

9th Race: #9 Shared Account
# ALL

10th Race: #3 Its Tricky
#6Royal Delta

My BB of the day will be 6th Race: #14 Somali Lemonade Not really to thrilled about the PP but I think she is a really nice horse and will overcome the PP and pull out a nice win.

GOOD LUCK to everyone and lets make some big $$$ heading into Saturday!!!!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Just a heads up, I have been hearing Switch looks light and is not the same horse that showed up here last year for what it's worth.

GL, FB
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    FB-I have heard the same thing. We must have the same clocker!!!
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Most of your picks are in my top 3 for each race...GOOD LUCK & GOOD RACING...w2w
  • BitowisdomBitowisdom Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    Miss Netta gets a boost with the added moisture in the ground. Will also focus attention to Nahrain and Announce for the same reason. Sad that this site does not get the attention and full blown use that I thought it was deserving of.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Polamalu43 wrote: »
    FB-I have heard the same thing. We must have the same clocker!!!

I tried to respond to you, but so some reason the site won't let my post go through. I have been getting that of late plenty!!! Very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    gl mike....i really like miss netta today.....bullet gate drill in her last work..and I heard royal delta looked amazing out there..
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    FB-It is annoying...Contact me at cowherpower8@yahoo.com...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Ahh so so of a day. Exacta in the last helped. The problem was I work all day and night on a Friday so I had to place these wagers early in the day if I knew Shared Account was going to be 10-1? 10-1? I would of never played her. Prob would have played Aruna in that race who also ran out.