BC Plays-Friday

Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
OK...Here it is gang! LOL! Like I'm some professional handicapper! I will break this down into 2 days. I realize that I have not posted much, if at all, on this site, but respect many of you on here as I have bee a fan of the site for about a year. I see a semi chalky Friday, with a chance to see some good prices on Saturday. I will list the horses in post-position and my betting strategy and angles.

Friday

race 5) The most logical winner on the card!!! BAFFERT the 6 Horse Secret Circle---no value on the WP end or exacta, but I will HAMMER the DD into the next race! MY DD play follows in race 6

race 6) DD 6/2,4,5,9,11,12,14...Yes I threw out the fave in Kate...My clocker tells me she doesn't look good..Throw her in if you want, but I will hammer this DD.

race 7) I will exacta box this race...3,9/3,6,8,9,10,11,12...I think TD is vulnerable with a new top last out coming off a layoff...Golden Mystery is loving the CD in training!!! Start of the P4...3,8,9,10/2,4,5,9/2/2,6,7,8

race 8) I will exacta box this race as well...there are some quality 2 yold fillies in this race...Miss Netta blew the start in last and was rank as hell early...ran very well after that to close on a speed bias sloppy track at Belmont last out. Grace Hall was very impressive in her last at Delaware. My Miss Aurelia is the class of the race, but will be short odds...Let's try to beat her...I love Baffert, but will use underneath. Frankie will close like a freight train with a race loaded with speed. The play is 4,5/2,4,5,9,11,13

race 9) Interesting race...I love Stacelita, but I think that Dubawi Heights has a chance to steal this on the front end. Stacelita beat Dubawi this year reeling her in down the stretch, but lone speed on the rail is tough!! I will play an savor exatca box here as I have Stacelita singled in the P4 in the race 7 post. Exatca box 12/1,2,5,6,7,12

race 10) Will just hope that I am alive to the 4 fillies and mares in the final leg of the P4 posted in race 7!!!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Agree with your first thought. Love Secret Circle, but don't see any way he'll be playable. Same deal with Turbulent Descent, pretty much.