Bc Saturday

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Let's get this all in one thread so we don't miss anyone's (except tmffm's) opinions. We can crush this thing - I want a big play from everyone.

I would love to see Amazombie win, but Euroears is the stone cold monster @ 4-1 in the BC Sprint. Hopefully, Regally Ready takes a little cash, but I love this one.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Late P4 looks to have value.

8- No F'n Clue
    9- Drill, Creative Cause, Union Rags for sure. Maybe Hansen/Alpha.
    10- Almost everything on 1 ticket, Goldikiva, Cour Cat, Sidney, Turralure on another.
    11- The filly, So you think, Flat Out, Game on Dude

Please advise if you like ANYTHING.
    edited November 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Let's get this all in one thread so we don't miss anyone's (except tmffm's) opinions. We can crush this thing - I want a big play from everyone.

I would love to see Amazombie win, but Euroears is the stone cold monster @ 4-1 in the BC Sprint. Hopefully, Regally Ready takes a little cash, but I love this one.

Edited Big Drama into Regally Ready. I'll change that back.
    edited November 2011
    Arraignment in the the 7th at SA down the hill is (apparently) live as a mofo @ 30-1
    edited November 2011

8- No F'n Clue
    10- Almost everything on 1 ticket, Goldikiva, Cour Cat, Sidney, Turralure on another.

Maybe Single Drill on one, add those 5 on the other. Tough bets.
    edited November 2011
    Disappointed Caracortado is 4-1, this race seems much more wide open.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    The only favorites I see that can win today are Goldy and Sarafina, I think those two races are the key to, the pk 6 as you don't have to got but maybe 2 deep with Strong Suit and Sea Moon. If anyone else wins those races you will see a carryover. I really think Sarafina is a stone cold single, this track configuration plays into her style with the short stretch coming home with her closing punch. I'm not sold on Union Rags today and or HDG. If you are in the last leg of the pk 6 you need to be 5-6 deep to feel good about cashing it. I'm going to throw about 2k at it and going short in the two above and the dirt mile. The the other three I'm 5-6 deep just my way of taking a shot.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    i really do love jackson bend today dirty but ill give you a price play...great attack this horse is 2nd off layoff for ward and i love the fact sanchez get the mount....should be sitting right behind rapport and gets first jump...ml...20-1..
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    In the Classic I like and will be going with Stay Thirsty 12-1. With the Juvi's. I'll give Alpha another chance and @ 15-1 man that is sweet. Good Luck to All.
    edited November 2011

Congrats to Bill Spawr and Amazombie.
    edited November 2011

8- No F'n Clue

I Went
    8- ALL
    9- CC, Rags, Drill, Hansen
    10- Goldi (who should have for sure) come down. Courageous Cat (who was stopped cold), the number10 whoever it was, and Turralure.
    11- The filly, Flat out, SYT.

I hope those three lose so i don't miss a huge one because of a foul, then missing a dirty nose. But, I think I'll take a couple hundred dollars of SYT @ 6-1.
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    What a fighter Game On Dude is! He fought off three different horses and only succumbed in the final strides. Probably a good thing for Dross that he was several paths to the outside of Game On Dude and the dude didn't see him coming.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Great point. Worth noting that Game On Dude was also dead-game in the Santa Anita Handicap (another 1 1/4-mile race) earlier this year.