Keeneland Wednesday 0ct.17th

KGreenKGreen Member
edited October 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
4KEE.---#2 HOPEITSADIAMOND 3/1
Fahey brings this 4YO Housebuster Filly from PID ,where purses are unbelievably high, to Keeneland for 1st time. She has drawn a weaker group for once. Fahey is a + R.O.I. trainer 26 of 118 {22%} and a + .14 for past year. He puts Castanon on board who"s won 20 of 57 {35%}riding on the Dirt for Fahey. Dropping in purse He's 7 of 28 {25%}. Should get bet in this race, a good one to single in PIC 3's or exotics.

7 KEE.---#2 LEAGUE OF NATIONS 5/2
George Arnold is taking Blinkers Off which isn't a common thing for him unless he's crackin. He has won 3 of 7 with this Angle. The only Negative is if the Turf is OFF. A.P. Indy's don't fare very well on an off turf. where his babies have won only 3 of 73 {4%} on the soft turf in the past 365.

9 KEE.---#2 MITHALL 4/1
Another A.P. Indy who ships in from Remington to Keeneland where he ran once and didn't hit the board. His Dam, ZAKIYYA throws winners as her babies have won 28 of 112 {25%} the past Year. Calhoun is 2 of 6 at Kee. 2nd race off a layoff 26 of 92 {28%} and Route to Sprint 18 of 59 {30%} and a + .75 R.O.I. on the dollar. Lanarie has won on this one before at CD.

4 BEL.---#4 STELLAR NIGHT 9/2
Penna puts C. Velasquez on who has won 6 of 18 {33%} on turf for him. Jockey's best win % is Turf Sprint Races where he's won 31 of 149 {21%} and a +.22 R.O.I. on the buck. Penna is 4 of 6 in Turf Sprints and 2 of 5 going from Route to Sprint. Should get 4/1 easy.

Thanks
K Green
Winchester, Ky. --- Home of the Bwamazon Farm {2nd all time winners at Keeneland} now a subdivision. BOO-HOO