Aqueduct Wednesday

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1- 1) Miss Tiny Rolecks makes first start for Galluscio and that barn has their hands on something stronger than what Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin used to take.
Betting this barn blind until further notice.

Race 2- 7) First Verse meets his own kind and stretches out as the lone speed.
Catch him if you can.

Race 3- 3) Delegated must sit second and will jog if able to relax in the pocket.
If not, 1) L C Sleepy should be the right closer.

Race 4- 9) Chairman Now's turf form is hidden and is much better on firm ground.
Remained in 2 off the turfers to be first eligible and will be a great price today. Love him.

Race 5- 7) McCarren Park- isn't much stock but is the lone speed here and finds himself in a now or never spot.
4) Andrea's Moon is a bomb and a half but has shown spurts of ability while never being on a fast track. Using.

Race 6- 11) Thunder Princess goes turf to dirt with a drop in class and should have the bottom to blow these out of the water.

Race 7- 1) Scat's Lassie has a future on grass and the rail draw makes her mighty attractive.

Race 8- 7) Pretty Cozzy makes first start for Galluscio. Enough for me. Also, is up in class while getting a drop in class.

Race 9- 10) Herecomeseveryman has the right style and need only save some ground to get it done in race loaded with speed.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Should be a good carry-over in pick six. Maybe two or three singles and a chance to go deep in others, such as races 4,7, & 8.
    My 3 yo colt is dropping into clm in the 4th, and getting a jockey change after the last horrible ride from Cornelio. Johnny V. gets the mount on FORUM, and believe me, he will be instructed to take back, move in from the 10 hole, and get covered up until the turn and then come out for running room in the stretch. This one time graded speedster has shown early speed in his last after surgery and got blown by . We want to see if he will show any heart when chasing horses, because he has shown no heart when getting passed by the others. Whether he goes to Florida or drops further down the clm ranks depends alot on his performance on Wednesday!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    As of right now, it's raining, but NYRA still saying turf course is firm? Who knows what NYRA will do later on in the day if rain continues. I just hope they stay on the turf thru the 7th race.
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Good luck John.
    It's always fun to have a nice turf horse with the ability to travel south in the winter.
    Best of luck.
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Please pay attention to horse numbers. I screwed up a few of these.
    Like First Verse is #2. And while scratched, I like the entrymate for the same reasons.