Churchill Downs Wed Race 5

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
msw 2yo race comes off-turf

#10 STREET FIGHT, 8-1
Was entered for turf but Neil Howard was going to send him turf or dirt. First at Spa was a good 3rd vs some very good ones. 2nd out he just didn't fire, no one knows why? But this one is spotted well today and been training like a monster and will appreciate the stretch out in distance. Should love moisture in the dirt and is a player at a good price. Expensive and bred like a brick shithouse! Calvin will be busy late and this one can very well upset at a price!

The #6 & #7 are real players too, so I'm playing #10 wps and Ex Bx 6--7--10

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    His first race was at Belmont, his 2nd was at Spa and he just stopped? 3rd at CD was just a work going 6f to make sure he was sound. He is a very big horse who takes a while to get going, but Neil Howard says when he gets going, he really finds a stride. Recent works are ok, but I'm told he really starts out slowly and picks it up late. Typical Street Cry/Street Sense/Zenyetta running style!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    What about Sharp Daddy? I think he has a big chance in this one.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    msw 2yo race comes off-turf

#10 STREET FIGHT, 8-1
    Was entered for turf but Neil Howard was going to send him turf or dirt. First at Spa was a good 3rd vs some very good ones. 2nd out he just didn't fire, no one knows why? But this one is spotted well today and been training like a monster and will appreciate the stretch out in distance. Should love moisture in the dirt and is a player at a good price. Expensive and bred like a brick shithouse! Calvin will be busy late and this one can very well upset at a price!

The #6 & #7 are real players too, so I'm playing #10 wps and Ex Bx 6--7--10

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Nice call. Ran a big race (winner fucking freaked), but you cashed, and had exacta (doubled your cash) and trifecta @ 70-1, and even $250 for a buck super if you tossed in FB's pony. Fucking chalk player, lol.