Congrats FB!!!!!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
SWEET!

Are you going to enter Twin Spires $100k contest?

You going to Delta on Saturday?
My buddy says don't overlook Bret Calhoun's Tiz Mo, and of course Drill. I usually like the early speed at the DD bullring. Assman has a sleeper who developed colic before BC, Sabrecat, who looks to be a player, but may be 2nd choice behind Drill. Gets local jock G. Melancon.
The Breen/Truillio, My Adonis, is getting alot of talk too. I think I just gave out the Super!

Congratulations again on the big win. BTW, how much $$$ is Davidowitz giving you to play with? LOL!!!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Interesting that Drill is adding blinkers again. He's run much better with them on.

Didn't even see that Davidowitz contest thingee. Great job! What was the grand prize worth???
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Here is the prize package I won below. I finally get to make a derby trip on someone else.

Your prize is:

Trip for two to the 2012 Kentucky Derby, including airfare; three nights in a first class hotel in Louisville for two; plus a pair of admissions and seats for the Kentucky Oaks and a pair of admissions and seats for the Kentucky Derby; plus a $500 betting bankroll to be wagered on the Kentucky Oaks and $1000 to be wagered on the Kentucky Derby. . .Total Value of this Grand Prize in this Free Contest: $7,500.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Now that is sweet.............Go Austin Brown!!!
    edited November 2011
    SWEET!

Are you going to enter Twin Spires $100k contest?

You going to Delta on Saturday?
    My buddy says don't overlook Bret Calhoun's Tiz Mo, and of course Drill. I usually like the early speed at the DD bullring. Assman has a sleeper who developed colic before BC, Sabrecat, who looks to be a player, but may be 2nd choice behind Drill. Gets local jock G. Melancon.
    The Breen/Truillio, My Adonis, is getting alot of talk too. I think I just gave out the Super!

Congratulations again on the big win. BTW, how much $$$ is Davidowitz giving you to play with? LOL!!!

I'm unable to play in the Twin Spires contest as my state is not allowed for pari-mutual accounts. That is why I have to play offshore!!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Fuck yeah! That's a nice score. If Twinspires hooks me up, i'll meet you there.

BTW thanks for that 8-1 shot at Churchill the other day. I tossed him in an exacta box with the Desormeaux/Hess and JG's horse. Made my whole day.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Awesome FB!! If anyone deserves it you do.
    edited November 2011
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Awesome FB!! If anyone deserves it you do.

Very much appreciated.