Aqueduct late pick 4 Sunday

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 6- 1) Officerandafoose showed good speed in debut over the summer now comes back with a combo of long slow breezes and a 3 furlong blowout.
Down the road from the rail.

Race 7- 2) Raffie's Chance adds lasix and blinkers after better than it looks effort on yielding turf course. Big improvement today at a great price.
7) Rodinia's lone turf race is solid and she's a legit favorite here.
10) Tina's Note needed last and now gets firm ground. Tough barn to take unless a bomb like this one.

Race 8-1) Bound By Humor is the inside speed and will take these a long way.
5) Marsh Dawg gets a giant barn change and may light up the board on that alone.
6) Raynick's Jet has seen better days but may reclaim some old form for Rudy.
7) Coaltown Legend is perfect for Bruce and will be his usual closing self.

Race 9- 1) Idle American is a second contender for Pat Kelly on the card and should be tighter today for barn that trains very unaggressively.
Using 4,5,6 for the pick 4 as well.

The play: 1/2,7,10/1,5,6,7/1.4.5.6 $24

Till Wednesday

Comments

• tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited November 2011
    R7:

Not crazy about the stretching-out chalk (Rodinia). Will let her beat me (on top) trying 2 turns for the 1st time.
    Bourbonology, #4, Brown's 1ster, will probably be tough.

I think Desert Bliss, #3, has a good chance here. 1st time lasix is a positive. Of course, the horse got a rail run last out, a typically premature move, Luzzi's staple, and has Luzzi up today. I'll get inovolved if I can get close to 10:1 on this one.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited November 2011
    One more try here as I chalk one of my congenital losers.

#10, knock quietly: too hard to resist @ > 10:1
    win and
    saver: 1 / 10 exacta
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited November 2011
    what a PUNK ride by Dominguez. At least conditional wagering saved me from a win bet.
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    I am having a lot of difficulty thus far this meet and I appreciate the feedback.
    Thank you/