Current Kentucky Derby odds from the Wynn

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Gunboat 250/1 - Worth a few pesos. Might be a sprinter?

B Shanny (NY Bred I think) 125-1? Bad price, but I did get him at a good one when he broke his maiden.

Drill @ 85-1 seems alright if he's healthy. Already has the earnings, he's trained big, might just need something worked out.

Tell them to give you 500-1 on Brother Francis.

Your guys thoughts?
    edited November 2011
    Baffert maiden Frenemy bet to 100-1. That's a little cash. He goes again on Thanksgiving in the 2nd @ Hollywood.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Baffert maiden Frenemy bet to 100-1. That's a little cash. He goes again on Thanksgiving in the 2nd @ Hollywood.

Just because the odds drop, that doesn't necessarily mean anyone made a bet. He might have been dropped simply because Avello saw that he was entered this week, or perhaps he was mentioned in an article somewhere. That's really all it takes.
    edited February 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

Interesting thread here. Frenemy was entered today in a 25k or 32k maiden claimer (then scratched). And my Derby future picks are laugable (thank god they are picks not bets), but interestingly enough, B Shanny defeated none other than El Padrino in his maiden victory.