Paging FB

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
FB

What do you hear about 7th race at FG, #9 Julius Caesar. 3-1
Rajiv Maragh comes south to ride for Stall. It's only 2nd out for this one, first being at Spa last summer. Is this one we can key against others at a price?

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Sorry for no response was out of pocket on Sunday and Monday. I did have a beer with Stall on Saturday and he told me Bind has filled like a tank and he thinks he will come back the same as he was. The injury took place in a workout and they had it corrected within 3hrs of it happening. He is real high on a state bread I will email you aobut. Also in love with Applauding and said she is doing extremely well since her last and is taking her time with her. Was real disappointed in Cease performace at the BC and will spot him for a win next out.

fb
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Good to hear on Bind, thanks...
    edited November 2011
    Also was told about a Stidham runner (2 yo Filly) that wasn't cranked up for his first time out, her name is Table Three Ten and won by 5 geared down in a fast time over the FG strip. She is out of More Than Ready and will be just as good on the weeds as dirt that was told to me as well. Has the second fastest time at the meet so far from a little sample of 6f races and as I stated above geared down, could of run faster in a easy manner and wasn't cranked up as Stidham takes his time with his 2 yo's. The fastest race of the meet at 6f was the Thanksgiving Handicapp by a private purchase for the Benoit's his name is Gantry (1:09.3) that is real quick for the FG's!!!! Book both of these for this meet for future stakes races!!!!!

Fairgrounds Horses To Watch

Gantry

Table Three Ten

fb
    edited December 2011
    Applauding for Stall ran today and was a easy workout winner, boys this is one serious filly and is bred to run on longer. Cannot wait to see how this one turns out down the road. Might be the KY Oaks filly in the making. We will see as the meet goes on. I would book this one as she is one fast filly.
  • jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Applauding runs Saturday 6th at FG

6th (2:28) Silverbulletday S.

1 Mile 70 Yards | Fillies | 3 Year Olds Stakes | Purse: $125,000

1 Yvete Sangalo (MEX) Bridgmohan S X 120 L
    2 Inny Minnie Velazquez J R 116 L
    3 Always Here Too Graham J 118 L
    4 Believe You Can Napravnik R 122 L
    5 Applauding Sellers S J 118 L
    6 Summer Applause Albarado R J 118 L
    edited January 2012
    They won't catch her,,
    edited January 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Also was told about a Stidham runner (2 yo Filly) that wasn't cranked up for his first time out, her name is Table Three Ten and won by 5 geared down in a fast time over the FG strip. She is out of More Than Ready and will be just as good on the weeds as dirt that was told to me as well. Has the second fastest time at the meet so far from a little sample of 6f races and as I stated above geared down, could of run faster in a easy manner and wasn't cranked up as Stidham takes his time with his 2 yo's. The fastest race of the meet at 6f was the Thanksgiving Handicapp by a private purchase for the Benoit's his name is Gantry (1:09.3) that is real quick for the FG's!!!! Book both of these for this meet for future stakes races!!!!!

Gantry

Table Three Ten

fb

Gantry is in on Saturday as well.
    edited January 2012
    Big card, should be fun to handicap. Was a little surprised to see Dan and Sheila listed @ 6/1, but it's definitely a tough spot for just his second career start. Pletcher must be pretty high on him.
    edited January 2012
    Big card, should be fun to handicap. Was a little surprised to see Dan and Sheila listed @ 6/1, but it's definitely a tough spot for just his second career start. Pletcher must be pretty high on him.

TP stated DAS was kicking the stall down and he couldnt' wait any longer to run him, also stated the other colt El Pradina I think is the name of him, needed one more work and will run him at the Stream then the planned Lecomte.

fb
    edited January 2012
    Gantry is in on Saturday as well.

Gantry gutted out a hard nosed victory over my good friend Richard Klein's CASH REFUND. Also set with Tom Amoss and Bernie Flint yesterdy in the FG suite. Got a little scuttle but from both.

Shared Property had throat surgery after his race at Keenland as they spotted a groth in his throat after the race that was the size of a grapefruit. Then was sent back to the farm in texas and wasnt' nearly cranked up yesterday. This one will win the Risen Star next out or the LA Derby. This camp is real high on this young colt. I asked them about any turf races in the future being out of Scat Daddy and they are strictly dirt races at this time.
  • jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Table Ten Three is entered in the 6th at Gulfstream on Friday
    edited January 2012
    jenroypa wrote: »
    Table Ten Three is entered in the 6th at Gulfstream on Friday

Was told after she was bought privately by Team Valor from Stidham, she came down sick and I only have one recorded work on her at this time since that last race. Let me see if I can find out if she galloped or worked where she was placed afer getting sick. Stay Tuned!!

fb!
    edited January 2012

Gantry

Table Three Ten

fb

Triple T won like a good thing again today, this filly has a bright future.
    edited January 2012
    Nice race by Table Three Ten today. Looked quite similar to her maiden win, actually. Scooted up from between horses early, a liitle green coming off the turn, then a sudden burst of speed to open up.
    edited February 2012
    Well Team Valor is sending her back to where she broke her maiden, and she will be facing off with Applauding next Saturday at the Fairgrounds. This should be a great race to see live with two very highly regarded fillies. I told you all above to book Gantray and Triple T for future stakes winners and Gantry came out last time and didn't disappoint and now we have Tripe T coming back home to become a stakes winner against a very tough field. The Risen card is shaping up to be real strong down in the Big Sleezy!!!!!!