MAJOR ACTION (Let's Get This Paper)

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
The early Pick-4 for Sunday (a 14% takeout pool) has a 180k carryover. This will cause MASSIVE shots taken tomorrow. Everybody needs to give this a strong look. It's a .50 bet so you can (and should) go deep.

I'm early in my capping, but I like a few things:

Baffert's 2YO Eden's Moon (7/5 ML) has been working on even terms with older win type Excellent News. Single on one ticket for sure. Chloe W, the second choice, has run very credible races behind the excellent Killer Graces and Flashy Dame has turned heads in the AM.

In the 5th, the #'s 7 and 4 warrant inclusion, but I'm looking to get a price with #5 Enuff Bull cuts back to a sprint and gets nice class relief @ 10-1.

PLEASE share any info. We have a real chance to make a score.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Also, serious PICK-4 players need to give the late P4 a big look. This is the last big GET-OUT and it's gonna be packed with dumb money. Lots of dumb money. Panicked, unstudied, dumb money. Make a few tickets early with confidence and you will take the dumb money. I looked @ it briefly. It's a 3x2x4x5? Anyways, we'll figure out how to crush Hollywood in the morning.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Can't Wait!
    I'll have some good info from Gulfstream later on in the morning.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    DC I know you saw this. FB? Let's get this big money here.