Sunday Spots

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I have typed this up 3 times and it will not post

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Aqueduct 8th, $60k Stakes

No question that the #3 SAN PABLO is the one to beat, but @ 4/5 let's try!

#1 SOCIAL SAUL, 2-1, is a hard knocking horse who gives it his all race in and race out. contessa barn thinks today might be his day.

#4 NORMAN ASBJORNSON, 6-1, Top Mid-Atlantic trainer Chris Grove brings this triple crown runner up to NY today to get a check, and Grove thinks that check will be for 60% of the purse.

Safe play would be to key #3 in 3 spots with the #'s 1 & 4 with all

Gulfstream 3rd
    mc $25k 6f
    For those of you who have not heard, Eibar Coa has a son who is riding in Florida. Keiber Coa has the mount today on #7 BLUE BABY, 15-1, and backside talk is that champagne may flow in the winner's circle. Johnny V. was going to take this mount and now young Mr. Coa gets on for Calder trainer Tony Sano. Word is that this one is fast enough to be on or near the lead and may get help from the colony? Making the msw to mdn clm drop and Sano also has the ml fav #3. #5 looks good also. Enough talk that I'm buying in!

#7 wps
    Ex Bx 3/5/7

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
  • MLB TotalsMLB Totals Member
    edited December 2011
    Aqueduct 8th, $60k Stakes

No question that the #3 SAN PABLO is the one to beat, but @ 4/5 let's try!

#1 SOCIAL SAUL, 2-1, is a hard knocking horse who gives it his all race in and race out. contessa barn thinks today might be his day.

#4 NORMAN ASBJORNSON, 6-1, Top Mid-Atlantic trainer Chris Grove brings this triple crown runner up to NY today to get a check, and Grove thinks that check will be for 60% of the purse.

Safe play would be to key #3 in 3 spots with the #'s 1 & 4 with all

Gulfstream 3rd
    mc $25k 6f
    For those of you who have not heard, Eibar Coa has a son who is riding in Florida. Keiber Coa has the mount today on #7 BLUE BABY, 15-1, and backside talk is that champagne may flow in the winner's circle. Johnny V. was going to take this mount and now young Mr. Coa gets on for Calder trainer Tony Sano. Word is that this one is fast enough to be on or near the lead and may get help from the colony? Making the msw to mdn clm drop and Sano also has the ml fav #3. #5 looks good also. Enough talk that I'm buying in!

#7 wps
    Ex Bx 3/5/7

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

#7 Scratched today :(

Best of luck with other selections
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    John. Any word on Forum in the 9th at GP
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    We don't know what Forum will do. But we do know that he is real close to being put out on a good home as it appears that he has left the thoughbred community. He only went to Florida because Weaver still believes in him and he cut the per diem daily rate to zero. He won't see any of my $$$ today, I fell like I've already spent more than enough!