Back from pneumonia

FarinaFarina Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Tough two weeks but ready to roll.
Aqueduct Friday.
Race 1- 1) Scorper should take full advantage of the rail with the speed to protect and even make the front if Garcia is aggressive.
Price is right.
Race 2- 4) Stephanie Jayne is an automatic off this trainer change.
Race 3- 2) Grand Strategy actually hated the slop when he won last. Expect a large margin of victory right back.
Race 4- 5) Value Added Tax could be the speed of the speed with the ability to sit.
9) Storm Island- is a great bomb here. Has had one impossible trip after another now turns back with more bottom than Jennifer Lopez. Flying late.
Race 5) Using everything that has raced in the pick 4.
Race 6- I really don't know what to do here except I know I'm playing against Lisa T.
More to come on this one.
Race 7- 5) Freudian Dilema I expect to make the front here and not yield to Head Heart Hoof.
May just set up for Coaltown Legend who runs his race every time.
Race 8- 3) Irish Lion showed absolutely nothing in paceless route. This one sets up for a closer with Tony Black as the inside speed and this one just may wake up with the turnback.
Race 9- 2) Smarteralex is 0 for 65 but I promise you, he is always competitive from an inside post. Could possibly be 99-1 tpday and while using 1,2,3,5,7 in the pick 4, I'll be making some kind of across the board bet on this one.
Good luck all. Have fun. Stay healthy.
I never appreciated my good health until I became so deathly ill.
Ben

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Ouch. Glad to hear you're doing better, and great to see you back. Take it easy though, i hear that once you've had pneumonia, it's not too hard to get it again.

Best of luck with your plays today, and throughout all of 2012!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Home.