turfmanturfman Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 4.....pleasant Power

Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!!

Comments

• FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Hey Turfman, how are ya??
    Just curious on your reasoning on this one. You'll definitely get a good price but I think he's outside of other speed and if the 1 is as good as I think she is, you really have a problem.
    Track may be wet so this may all be moot.
    Good luck and please if you can post your reasonings along with your selections. I like to hear what others are thinking in case I'm missing something.
    Ben
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Ben, glad to hear you are better. I'm with you in the 4th today at Aqueduct. #1 is the speed drawn on the rail and, moreover, has slop experience last summer at the spa in a very good race against much better. I think the #1 is a key play and I'm using with the #'s 7/10/11.
    GL
    edited December 2011
    In the 2nd, I think we have a real chance to hit one at a huge price. #2 Taconic Knight, 30-1, jumps way up after winning at the $16k level, but Tonja Terranova put this one out a few weeks back and told all that she is no longer working like a cheap claimer. The #3, Obviously Tuesday at 12-1 for Violette is a player and you must use #8 Cooper River, who should be the chalk at around 2-1. I'm using all three in my verticals and exotic plays. Makes the early pick-4 a little pricey, but the return may be well worth it!
  • FarinaFarina Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    First off, I don't think the track will be wet. I went to weather .com and it said that Ozone Park had zero precipitation over the last 24 hours.
    I'm standing alone with Obviously Tuesday just because he's the largest price, adds blinkers and should have the bottom to be gone if able to make the front turning back.
    Can absolutely see your other horses but like you said, the pick 4 becomes pricey using multilples all over the place.
    I'm really glad they lowered the minimum to .50 cents. You can really afford to use everyone you like at that bet amount.
    Good luck today.
    I am keying my day around Galluscio in the feature.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    It poured rain much of the night 1 hour north where i am
    edited December 2011
    I'm standing alone with Obviously Tuesday just because he's the largest price, adds blinkers and should have the bottom to be gone if able to make the front turning back.

Ben, great call and very good start on your early pick-4!
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Had To Take The 8.80.....show Price.....