Gulfstream Play Friday Race 4

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Definitely a rail bias right now at GP in the 6f races. Those able to get out to the lead and secure a place on the rail seem to trampoline around the turn and extend the margin by a couple of lengths coming out of the turn.

Race 4
3yo Fillies msw $51k 6 f

#3 THE LAST MEOW, 5/2
Love the name, as she is the last foal out of Storm Cat. First time starter for TAP and has shown very speedy drills at PMM. Primed for a big effort today coming in off of easy workd leading up to her race. If Johnny gets her out early, which he no doubt will try, she may hit the turn on the sweet spot along the rail and leave the others behind. May drift up in price due to the Chad Brown horse who is the ml fav off a good race last summer at Spa.

Win/Place #3
and key in exotics over the 1/4/6.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Saturday card at GP is very good and do not fail to keep an eye on:
5th--Medolina
6th--Dixie Dice/Thesslonian
7th--Di Vinci/Discreet Dancer

Today at Aqueduct 3rd, 3yo going 1 1/8 , short field and short price, but #4 Raconteur is bred to be at his best at this distance, if Cornelio does not fuck it up and go too early he should be going well late.

Contessa is on Byk radio show and is busting at the seems about Speightscity in the Saturday feature at Aqueduct.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    As John knows I'm on Book Review in this race, but I also was just told that Romans (Currahee Assault) is ready today. These 3 could be the exacta and tri.

gl, fb
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2012

Race 4
    3yo Fillies msw $51k 6 f

#3 THE LAST MEOW, 5/2
    Love the name, as she is the last foal out of Storm Cat. First time starter for TAP and has shown very speedy drills at PMM. Primed for a big effort today coming in off of easy workd leading up to her race. If Johnny gets her out early, which he no doubt will try, she may hit the turn on the sweet spot along the rail and leave the others behind. May drift up in price due to the Chad Brown horse who is the ml fav off a good race last summer at Spa.

Win/Place #3
    and key in exotics over the 1/4/6.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

As advertised. Thank you kindly sir.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2012
    The Last Meow worked heads-up in two seperate occasions with an unraced barnmate named Morrow Code, so keep an eye out for that one...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    The Last Meow worked heads-up in two seperate occasions with an unraced barnmate named Morrow Code, so keep an eye out for that one...

Thanks DC.

Shout out to the stewards who let the favorite load after he broke through the gate. You made a $5,500 Pick-4 possible. I take back all the bad things I've said about you all (and your families).