Fuck Joe Talamo

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Being a nice kid only gets you so far. He fucking sucks a cock at riding.

His "ride" on Industry Leader (8-1)ML in the SA 7th cost me roughly 15-20k in late pick 4's. I was on track and ran down from the clubhouse and fucking let him have it. I even told him Kristin Mulhall might as well ride her own fucking horses in the race. (yes, that was dirtyshirt if you happened to be there. )

On a morbid note, before I walked back upstairs a horse flipped on GO-GO really badly on the concrete right in front of me. Broken leg for sure. Best wishes.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    He's wouldn't be a top 5 jock at Los Alamitos. Canadian jocks are horrible, and they might have him beat. Fuck, even the girls in Australia ride better.

I predict he's gone from SO-CAL very soon.
    edited January 2012
    W2W chick Sarah Rook (with her injuries) could beat him by open lengths in a match race. And Faith Schorr could kick his pansy ass after.
    edited January 2012
    Joel Rosario could sit backward on a full western saddle and beat him in a match race.
    edited January 2012
    Bumped into Kurt Hoover (who really is a class act) after Talamo's "ride". He said he struggled to be polite and said "Yeah, I didn't want point out the painfully obvious in my call."

Does he call HRTV's races or something?
    edited January 2012
    You heard it @ HRT first: Several Thistledown, Suffolk Downs, Zia Park and Turf Paradise agents are reaching out to Talamo to get his book.

He should only be allowed to ride the ponies to the gate IMO.
    edited January 2012
    Talamo so bad he's like 1 for his last 150. I want drunk Tyler back!
    edited January 2012
    Watching Talamo finish up on a mount is like watching Asians in the fast lane. They're going 15 miles an hour slower than everyone, and they're never going straight.
    edited January 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Talamo so bad he's like 1 for his last 150. I want drunk Tyler back!

Ok last one. Michael Baze is STILL a better jock than Joe Talamo.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    seriously man? come on. at least be respectful to michael baze.
    edited January 2012
    seriously man? come on. at least be respectful to michael baze.

No question. I was angry, drunk, and way out of line. I'm sorry to all his friends and family.
    edited January 2012
    However, I will say this: If Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's was strapped to a horse he would win WAY more races than Talamo.
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Talamo is not Canadian nor is he a "Canadian" jock.
    edited January 2012
    rhgraham wrote: »
    Talamo is not Canadian nor is he a "Canadian" jock.

Thank you RG, but I know Joey and his agent, of course he's not Canadian. I was saying that Canadian jockeys suck really bad - and he's even worse.
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Chantel is decent in more ways then one. She's Canadian.
  • deadpaintdeadpaint Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I know he is struggling lately, but he wins way more than his share of stakes races out in California. If I stopped betting every jock that cost me big Pick Fours in the past six months, I would have no one left to bet.
    edited January 2012
    deadpaint wrote: »
    I know he is struggling lately, but he wins way more than his share of stakes races out in California. If I stopped betting every jock that cost me big Pick Fours in the past six months, I would have no one left to bet.

LOL. So true. His failure to bring home Line One like a man after getting a dream trip in today's 6th will likely cost me a pick 4 and potentially a pick 6. He just sucks. Los Alamitos future star.
    edited January 2012
    He ended up costing me both.

This one stung a little:

Santa Anita 3 $2.00 P6 2,6 / 4 / 1,3,7 / 1,10 / 7 / 2,4,5 $72.00 $135.20

Should have been a 10k winner. Cocksucker.
    edited January 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    He ended up costing me both.

This one stung a little:

Santa Anita 3 $2.00 P6 2,6 / 4 / 1,3,7 / 1,10 / 7 / 2,4,5 $72.00 $135.20

Should have been a 10k winner. Cocksucker.

I bet him $100 W/P in today's first, Some people never learn.
  • jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Hovdey: Talamo rides through dry spell | Daily Racing Form

I have refused to bet Mike Smith for the longest time, and it has cost me. And I call him every name in the book when he does bring one in.
    edited January 2012
    jenroypa wrote: »
    Hovdey: Talamo rides through dry spell | Daily Racing Form

I have refused to bet Mike Smith for the longest time, and it has cost me. And I call him every name in the book when he does bring one in.

LOL. Mike Smith rides for big money. Joey just can't ride for fucking shit. Look at today's second race (SA) and look how much the best his horse is (#3). He just can't get it done. He will, and should, be gone soon.