Kingoftherapid...know anything about this Capote Belle filly?

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited January 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 5 @ Oaklawn today, there's a Ghostzapper filly out of the sensational sprint filly Capote Belle. The young horse's name is Zapper Belle, and she's listed @ 6/1 ml. Same owner/trainer as Capote Belle, too.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    king and I spoke about this 3yo fillie a week or so ago. Homebred by top horse people Bobby and Lawana Low. Looks super on the track and has had easy works leading up to her debut. Typical work pattern from Danny Peitz, and the #2 will guarantee a square price. ML of 6-1, and that price should hold. Going to be a big play for me, and using with the 2/6 in exotics. BTW, she had a work about 2 weeks ago that was the talk of the track, and any effort similar today makes her a real threat!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2012
    she had a work about 2 weeks ago that was the talk of the track

Just the kind of thing i was hoping to hear......thanks :thumbup:
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    John: Zapper Belle is #9, not #2
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Thanks Jerman, my post was poorly written. The #2 is the ml fav who everyone is being pointed to, Daddy's Rose, 9/5. This horse is being touted as the best bet of the day by newspaper guru and Terry Wallace pix. That is what I meant to say about the #2 keeping the price on #9, Zapper Belle, square. Sorry for the confusion.