Saturday Plays--GP & FG

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Gulfstream Park Race 9
3yo msw $51k 6f

#2 NONNO'S BOY, 3-1
Has a good race under his belt and improvement is possible. Deserves fav status. David Fawkes likes him alot.

#3 CHOSEN HEIR, 5-1
Firster from barn of Becky Gray has some good works and has a chance in a 6 furlong sprint. His works are said to be impressive.

#8 LIBERTY BOUND, 4-1
firster from TAP/Dogwood connections has had two multi-horse gate works and showed very good speed. His last work was 4f in 47 and 4 and he smoked Austin Brown by a full second. I would love to see him crush this group as it would enhance AB's work pattern. TAP calls out to Javier to ride, as Johnny goes to the big easy to get on board Dan And Sheila(see below).

Ex Bx 2/3/8

FAIR GROUNDS RACE 9
Take a look at a ex bx with 4/8/9

FAIR GROUNDS RACE 11 LE COMTE STAKES, GIII,mile 70 yards

#2 DAN AND SHEILA, poe, 6-1
Jumps right into a hard stakes race off just one race, but that one race was good enough to convince TAP that this colt is for real! He loves working at PMM, didn't mind the van trip over to GP for his winning race, came back from his first start and has not missed a beat. He won't have to van over to New Orleans for this one, as he went by charter air. I guess Zayat can afford it, but that is sure a vote of confidence for his chances, not only today but also down the road if he shows signs of stretching out. He was stuck outside in his first winning race and was wide throughout, but he just took over on the turn and won with ease. Moreover, if the track comes up wet, his entry mate, 2b, Z vilna, is already a proven mudder. Can't imagine we will get 6-1, but it would be nice if we did!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, and FUCK JOE TALAMO!!!!!!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Sorry, entry mate of Dan And Sheila is not Z Vilna, but Z Dagar for the Assman.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Don't forget about FB's horse in FG 4th, #5 GANTRY, 9/5 ml but the #1 Joe Hollywood for Rosie/Assman will get hammered at the windows and Gantry should go off around 3/1, 7/2.

In the 6th, APPLAUDING is sct for Al Stall.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2012
    If i thought that, i'd be on him for sure. Can't see any way he goes off that high. Race sets up real well for him though...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Nice info on Liberty Bound, he ran a great race. Nice win by Gantry also.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Sorry, entry mate of Dan And Sheila is not Z Vilna, but Z Dagar for the Assman.

Oh man. I had a $50 double from the Johnny V (#13) that paid over $30, to Dan and Shiela. I was rooting for Z Dagar like you wouldn't believe (and he just need room earlier). DAS looked alright, and I might go take 200-1 in Vegas while I'm there. What are they offering?
    edited January 2012
    #8 LIBERTY BOUND, 4-1
    firster from TAP/Dogwood connections has had two multi-horse gate works and showed very good speed. His last work was 4f in 47 and 4 and he smoked Austin Brown by a full second. I would love to see him crush this group as it would enhance AB's work pattern. TAP calls out to Javier to ride, as Johnny goes to the big easy to get on board Dan And Sheila(see below).

Austin Brown looking like the easy Prairie Meadows Derby winner (Or whatever race Joe Vann won last year). Nice call (and colt) JG, I was able to bet this into a 3x3 double that paid over $60 for $2. $180 got me back like $650. Cozzetti looked horrible, backing up fast.

Also - Anybody notice Talamo today? His agent found him some real confidence boosters - 3 horses that couldn't lose if they tried. However, it looks like Joey finally got the boot from a few Mitchell horses (which Joel promptly won easily on).
    edited January 2012
    Don't forget about FB's horse in FG 4th, #5 GANTRY, 9/5 ml but the #1 Joe Hollywood for Rosie/Assman will get hammered at the windows and Gantry should go off around 3/1, 7/2.

In the 6th, APPLAUDING is sct for Al Stall.

While I'm blowing JG in this thread, I should give FB credit here. Thanks guys.