Forum Members Two for the Stream on Saturday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
These two below are set for there best on Saturday at the Stream. They are solid singles in verticles and any wagers you wish to make using these two. I wish you all the best this coming weekend at the races.

fb

Uptowncharlybrown

Little Mike

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I'm hard at it tonight for some reason, been beating the bushes real hard today. Mucho Maho Man is coming to this race this weekend fit like a stuffed hog and also has been traing like a wild beast in his lat two. He can win off the bench in an easy fashion this weekend and TAP has the chalk in there and you just might get a decent price on MMM. I think this horse will be on of the best handicapp horses this coming year. They have let him mature into his big frame over the past months. This horse has heart like you cannot imagine.
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    FB-I have the same information on the same horses you posted. Don't sleep on Adios Charlie either!

Good luck and good racing!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I'm hard at it tonight for some reason, been beating the bushes real hard today. Mucho Maho Man is coming to this race this weekend fit like a stuffed hog and also has been traing like a wild beast in his lat two. He can win off the bench in an easy fashion this weekend and TAP has the chalk in there and you just might get a decent price on MMM. I think this horse will be on of the best handicapp horses this coming year. They have let him mature into his big frame over the past months. This horse has heart like you cannot imagine.

From DRF:

Trainer Kathy Ritvo gave Mucho Macho Man, a son of Macho Uno, the summer off to recuperate from the rigors of the Triple Crown before bringing him back to complete his 3-year-old campaign with an easy and very impressive allowance win at Aqueduct on Nov. 9.

Eclipse Award-winning jockey Ramon Dominguez will again be aboard Mucho Macho Man in the Classic.

“I’m quietly confident going into this race,” Ritvo said. “He’s ready to run, and Ramon knows him well. I won’t be giving him any instructions. I’ll just let him ride his own race. This colt is a much better horse now than he was during the Triple Crown. He’s bigger, smarter, and more mature. He’s really grown up.”
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    From DRF:

“I’m quietly confident going into this race,” Ritvo said. “He’s ready to run, and Ramon knows him well. I won’t be giving him any instructions. I’ll just let him ride his own race. This colt is a much better horse now than he was during the Triple Crown. He’s bigger, smarter, and more mature. He’s really grown up.”

She's not THAT quietly confident :lipssealed:
    edited January 2012
    Gulfstream Race 6

It's Me Mom - This one ran a hole in the wind at Tampa and she has been training like a freight train, they won't beat her today from the rail if Slick Willie gets out clean.

Race 7

Madman Diaries - Ward has this one ready today for this race, has faced much tougher in the past and this really is a class relief against this field. Look for Sanchez to ride him perfect today and for only his third career race on real dirt.

Race 8

Speak Easy Gal

I know this one is out classed in this event, but I just see this one breading like a rocket from the fence and carrying that speed till the wire today. I know this mare is 6 and looke to have her best races behind her and she stopped like a rock last year in this race. But today looks different to me, as Elivs knows her like the back of his hand and she absolute loves this weeds course. She is a key horse for exotics IMO!!!!! Dont' leave her off you tickets.
    edited January 2012
    Race 1 - Best Act / Top Business

Race 2 - Colony Strike / Stero in Motion

Race 11 - Cabeus / More Anon
    edited January 2012
    Polamalu43 wrote: »
    FB-I have the same information on the same horses you posted. Don't sleep on Adios Charlie either!

Good luck and good racing!

A highly respected handicapper that makes his living at this games loves Adios Charlie as well. I just think MMM is the better colt overall and will show that today.

gl, fb
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Adios and MMM will both be on my main P4 ticket! Good luck and good racing FB!!!!
  • SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
    edited January 2012
    whrer is uptownchaliebrown running
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    As I expected, Mordi's Miracle sct out of race 2 at GP in favor of 6 1/2 race on Sunday. This race will be one of the best today, anywhere!!! This first timer from TAP is the real deal, and being drawn outside sets him up for a big effort. This will be one of my large plays today and using exotics as follows, #8 Colony Strike with the #'s 5 & 7.

GOOD LUCK!
    edited January 2012
    Uptowncharliebrown is at GP.race 3
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Alot of great info in one thread. Thanks a Million Guys!!
    edited January 2012
    She's not THAT quietly confident :lipssealed:

That's fairly quiet for a woman.

DC what are you doing for superbowl? Anybody else? I'll be @ Sapphire in Vegas like usual.
    edited January 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Alot of great info in one thread. Thanks a Million Guys!!

This is what a forum is suppose to be about, not a bunch of jackoffs in a circle jerk session!!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Nice call on Little Mike.

Big runs by It's Me Mom and Mucho Macho Man, too! :toast:
    edited January 2012
    thanks, DC
    edited January 2012
    Nice call on Little Mike.

Big runs by It's Me Mom and Mucho Macho Man, too! :toast:

Yes sir. And the Awesome Feather/It's Me Mom double - like fucking stealing.

The off-track OAKLAWN started with race 7 @ SA. WTF?
    edited January 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Gulfstream Race 6

It's Me Mom - This one ran a hole in the wind at Tampa and she has been training like a freight train, they won't beat her today from the rail if Slick Willie gets out clean.

Race 7

Madman Diaries - Ward has this one ready today for this race, has faced much tougher in the past and this really is a class relief against this field. Look for Sanchez to ride him perfect today and for only his third career race on real dirt.

Race 8

Speak Easy Gal

I know this one is out classed in this event, but I just see this one breading like a rocket from the fence and carrying that speed till the wire today. I know this mare is 6 and looke to have her best races behind her and she stopped like a rock last year in this race. But today looks different to me, as Elivs knows her like the back of his hand and she absolute loves this weeds course. She is a key horse for exotics IMO!!!!! Dont' leave her off you tickets.

I was just updating my spread sheets and noticed that It's Me Mom has run the fastest 6f at the Gulfstream meet. That is pretty impressive and it was in easy fashion.
    edited January 2012
    that LITTLE MIKE & MMM double was stealing,
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Thank you for the picks fbwinners, :yes: i'm happy and honor to have join your email list .
    plus i see you you post here. :cool2:

congratz and good job on handicapping horseracing
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Good stuff guys thanks!
    edited January 2012
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    Thank you for the picks fbwinners, :yes: i'm happy and honor to have join your email list .
    plus i see you you post here. :cool2:

congratz and good job on handicapping horseracing

KP,

Hope you got down on Race 2 at The Stream today!!!! TWEET TWEET!!!!!!!!