The Stream for Super Bowl Sunday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 2

Dueling Alex - wp

Race 4

There are several in here tha are being touted as good one's, but I'm going to go against them and go with a big price horse that is working lights out at Tampa. They scratched this one yesterday and placed him here today. I don't think we will get 15-1, but I see this ridgling running huge off the bench.

Awaidted - wps

Race 5

Re'Staffy ships down south after facing much less at Penn National and is in the barn of the other Paulus. They now step him up at the Stream and his only win was over this surface last year at this around this same time perord. Workout pattern very erratic, but show a nice 4f work on December 7th and I'm looking to score with this one at huge odds as last year he as the chalk in similiar conditions.

Re'Staffy - wps

Race 6

Wide open MSW and I would never take 6/5 on a runner in this one. I have been hearing positive reports on two first time starters in here. One is the Mott runner and the other is McLaughliin's that is part of the entry. One of my basic handicapping rules is I neve be a first timer first out at a route of ground. It's tough to win first out much less going two turns. But as I state that watch one of them win at a nice price. I'm going with the McPeek filly in here. Here daddy was a stone cold runner and I see a determined effort from her today in this race. Two solid works off her last over this strip.

Flashy American - wps

Race 7

Shalangar - wps - Is set for today, don't let this one slip past you.

Race 8 - pass

Race 9

The news on this race is everybody knows that Zito has a real runner out of Hard Spun and all the money will be bet on this one today breaking from the 12 hole going 6f with JR in the saddle, but that makes me smile as I have a live firster froma low profile barn that will be a bigger price and we have the Frogman in the saddle. I'm talking about Elusive Success and this one will break like a hole in the wind and won't look back. It will take some running to beat this one today, fire away early and often on this runner.

Elusive Sucess - wps

Race 10

Patrioticandproud - wps - Much tighter from his first start coming from Woodbine.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    We start off with a winner, but now let's get some of these shots home for today.

gl, fb

2nd race - Gulfstream Park - February 05, 2012
    Video Race Replay

Pgm Horse Win Place Show

5 Dueling Alex 6.00 3.20 2.40

9 Star Player 2.80 2.40

1 Chiseled Light 3.20
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »

Race 9

The news on this race is everybody knows that Zito has a real runner out of Hard Spun and all the money will be bet on this one today breaking from the 12 hole going 6f with JR in the saddle, but that makes me smile as I have a live firster froma low profile barn that will be a bigger price and we have the Frogman in the saddle. I'm talking about Elusive Success and this one will break like a hole in the wind and won't look back. It will take some running to beat this one today, fire away early and often on this runner.

Elusive Sucess - wps

I'm actually on a different longshot firster here. Hope one of us wins, good luck!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    I'm actually on a different longshot firster here. Hope one of us wins, good luck!

I don't look like a good day for price horses, it seems anything TAP puts on this surface they win and usuall are odds on.

fb