Santa Anita Thursday

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Race #2 Fed Biz and Consulado look to be in a match race. I'm watching Fed Biz, but I would probably bet Consulado. Regardless, the prices will be too low.

Race #3 Showmethemoneyjim 8-1 ML Should get bet, I've heard about it from two people and I'm still waking up.

Race #7 The favorite with Joel, Pressday, has MONSTER works. A decent bet for me @ 2-1 or higher.

DC on anything I need to know?

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    In the 7th, #1 Carbonite may steal this race on the front. But Pressday sounds like a good one!
    I'm thinking 1/9---1/9---3/7---3/7 in tri & super.

Bet you didn't think I would ever offer my two-cents worth on racing at Santa Anita?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    In the 7th, #1 Carbonite may steal this race on the front. But Pressday sounds like a good one!

Bet you didn't think I would ever offer my two-cents worth on racing at Santa Anita?

I like your thinking. My thought was that they have to send the 30-1 shot to have a chance. He has every right to keep going as cheap speed. Carbonite gets Victor, who's very good IMO down the hill.
    edited February 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Race #2 Fed Biz and Consulado look to be in a match race. I'm watching Fed Biz, but I would probably bet Consulado. Regardless, the prices will be too low.

Race #3 Showmethemoneyjim 8-1 ML Should get bet, I've heard about it from two people and I'm still waking up.

Race #7 The favorite with Joel, Pressday, has MONSTER works. A decent bet for me @ 2-1 or higher.

I like my 8-1 shots to win like that. Hope you got some JG.
  • jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    wow- nice one Dirty. Thx for sharing.

In the 7th, I think I am going to throw the 2 (with King's buddy Freddie L onboard) with the 9 and 1. Been off, but had a good work. Hoping he can get out and get the lead. With rail out, sometimes the speed holds. Good Luck
    edited February 2012

You denied me a flawless victory today. Nice trifecta.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

Dirtyshirt,nice work....