Wheres Kingoftherapids?

HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Around this time of year Oaklawn Park Kingoftherapids is gold,any idea where hes gone?

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    King called last week and notified us that his job has him flying all over the country putting out corporate fires. He is home most weekends and is spending his OFF-TIME at track. We'll hear from King when he is on a good one, WE HOPE!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Good to hear, i was kinda wondering about this myself!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    King called last week and notified us that his job has him flying all over the country putting out corporate fires. He is home most weekends and is spending his OFF-TIME at track. We'll hear from King when he is on a good one, WE HOPE!

It's crazy. DC knows why I post here, and why I leave when idiots come along. Everybody here is a professional, many of us very busy, and we can trust the info we get. Nice to not be with a bunch of morons who have already decided Algorithms is a MORTAL LOCK in the Derby. Thanks again guys - and sorry I know this was a "where's king" thread.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    It's crazy. DC knows why I post here, and why I leave when idiots come along. Everybody here is a professional, many of us very busy, and we can trust the info we get. Nice to not be with a bunch of morons who have already decided Algorithms is a MORTAL LOCK in the Derby. Thanks again guys - and sorry I know this was a "where's king" thread.

Dirtyshirt i agree 1000%.On this forum we get some great information from the insiders.Win or lose we keep grinding.
    In this game you must HAVE A SHORT MEMORY.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    The info here is great.Also you do not get jumped on if your opinion is different than someone else's.Keep the info coming.w2w